Gothic Buckle Boots for Women
- Pair of Boots
- All man-made materials
- Inner side zipper for access
- Decorative buckles and laces on front & outer side
- 3" heel, 1" thick platform sole
Nancy Sinatra famously sang that these boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do. Well, clearly she never worn a pair of these bad boys. You think these are for walking? Sure, they do walking fine, but what they're made for? What they're made for is kicking some tail. That's right. You get a boot with that many buckles, with laces that go all the way to the top, you know that's no ordinary boot. No, that's a lean, mean, sexy, tail-kicking boot, designed to be strapped on by the fiercest ladies around.
With every step, you'll hear a familiar sound (a footstep, yes, but we mean besides that). Is it the pounding of your own heart? No, it's the fear of those who see those awesome boots and know they're no match for a woman like you. These boots weren't made for walking. They were made for crushing anyone who stands in your way!
|Size 6||Length (footbed)||8 1/2"||22cm|
|Size 6||Total Height||17"||43cm|
|Size 6||Heel Height||4"||10cm|
|Size 6||Calf Circumference||13"||33cm|
|Size 8||Length (footbed)||9"||23cm|
|Size 8||Total Height||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Size 8||Heel Height||4"||10cm|
|Size 8||Calf Circumference||13 1/2"||34cm|
|Size 10||Length (footbed)||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Size 10||Total Height||18"||46cm|
|Size 10||Heel Height||4"||10cm|
|Size 10||Calf Circumference||14"||36cm|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Cheaply Made! Falls apart quicklyBy Kayleigh | October 5, 2022Size Size 6My boots were delivered later in the evening on 9/21/22. I’ve worn them twice as of 10/1/22, the leather is already peeling, but most importantly the metal studs that the shoe laces wrap around, 1 has popped off. So in less than 2 weeks of owning and only wearing twice the boots are falling apart.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Cheaply Made! Falls apart quickly Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Cheaply Made! Falls apart quickly No (0)
- ExcellentBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018All of our costumes came from HalloweenCostumes.com and where EXCELLENT. We would not shop anywhere else and will definately recommend.
Thank you for our funWas this review helpful to you?
- Should add measurementsBy Current Customer | October 31, 2022Should add measurements ONLY because the calf area is super small and normally I don't have a calf problem and I fit into any shoe but this one did not fit my calf sadly and I had to return this. Cute but for the price you are paying I did think the quality would have been better.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Panna | October 10, 2022Height 5'9 | Weight 175 | Size Size 10Love these boots... I have 2 gothed out halloween costumes and they're perfect for both!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great qualityBy jonijusa | November 5, 2020Height 5,9 | Weight 160 | Size Size 10Paired these size 10s with my Kiss outfit. Added some decorative spikes n stuff and drew some teeth on the front. Worked out super.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 15, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- womens black platform gothic boots ties in front with zipper in back.By Anonymous | September 28, 2017I'm trying to become a new custumer with you guys. having trouble signing in and cant find the womens black knee high boots with the zipper they had in the back as I was looing on this page before and seen them and should of gotton them. now I cant find them. and I really wanted them bad.price was great and I like the way they look. next time I see something I like just order it and if I'm change my mind than I can always delate them. gonna keep trying till I find them.Was this review helpful to you?