80s Space Superstar Women's Costume
- 80's Space Superstar Costume for Women
- 100% polyester stretch knit
- Jumpsuit has zipper closure at center front
- Belt attaches at the back w/ hook & loop fastener
These days you're ninety percent certain that you weren't born on this provincial planet. For one thing, you don't even remember being born. You'd think an event like that would stick with you! As much as you look around this planet you can't seem to find anyone quite like you. You have to imagine a being with your kind of star power has to be intergalactic!
You don't remember falling to earth but you can imagine yourself immerging from a misty crater with the concept of glam rock awakening in your soul, ready to be gifted to mankind like two jars of Frankincense and Mer. Not so long ago you were emerging out of some green, glamorous space egg wearing an iconic jumpsuit, reborn in a far-out earthling image. Reborn and ready to rock. Some people get it, they rock with you, maybe they even try and recreate your epic mullet. Some people don't understand this moon-age revolution but you aren't worried, they're either on your intergalactic rocket or they're off of it!
While crowd surfing in this jumpsuit with its golden shoulders, collar, and lightning bolt belt isn't quite as fun as free floating in space, you can't do that forever. When you're ready to come back to earth and activate your stellar star power, slip on your suit, add liberal sparkle to your face, and slip on your brightly colored mullet. Believe us, these earthlings are ready to rock!
|Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Waist||29" - 33"||74cm - 84cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
- Good but tornBy Irene | October 14, 2020Height 5’5 | Weight 140 | Size SmallThe so tune fits great! But it came with a couple of holes on the inseams :/ luckily I can sew it no problem.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're sorry about the holes along the seams! Feel free to reach out to our customer service team with photos of the jumpsuit, even if you plan on fixing them and keeping your epic 80s rockstar costume. We'd love to make it up to you and log this issue. Thanks for letting us know. Have an awesome Halloween!