Tweens Yoshi Skirt Costume
- Inflatable Shell
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill; 100% polyurethane foam
- Sleeveless dress has netting yoke for strapless appearance; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back
- Skirt fabric is backed w/ foam for shape
- Hood has soft-sculpted snout & forehead on top, felt crest at back
- Hood has dangling "wings" that end in gloves
- 8" diameter inflatable shell has elastic shoulder straps
You introduced your daughter to Mario Kart on the Wii when she was like 4 years old. Now she is a tween, and can kick your butt at it. To be fair though, she started kicking your butt like three weeks after you showed her how to play.
And, you can't believe that she is going to her first Halloween school dance. You know she will be dancing with the boy she likes, and gossiping with her friends about who has the cutest costume. She has told you what she wants to wear, a fancy dress of her favorite color. Green. But not just any green, she says "Yoshi Green" as if she were working for Crayola, and coming up with a brand new color.
When she sees this Tween's Yoshi Skirt Costume, she will be dying to put it on. Just watch out for flying shells when she does. She will love the Yoshi head hood, and gloves. Not only will she like that her costume for her Halloween dance at school is Yoshi Green, she will also love that she will look the proper amounts of fancy for when she dances with the boy she likes. And she will be getting no shade thrown at her from her friends, because she will be nerdy, but so cute. Don't worry though, she is still your daughter, and can still kick your butt in a game of Mario Kart on the Wii any day.