Sexy Tweedle Dee/Dum Adult Costume
- Knee Socks w/ Bow
- 2 Collars
- 95% polyester/5% spandex jersey knit; 100% polyester knit mesh & satin; 98% nylon/2% spandex stretch knit
- Pullover tutu dress has round neckline & cap sleeves; jersey knit bodice & knit mesh skirt
- Felt-lined foam beanie has yellow felt pennant on top
- Each white satin collar has blue satin bow & fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back
- Each collar has "Tweedle" printed on right point, "Dum" or "Dee" on left point
- Each stretch knit knee sock has a blue satin bow at the top edge
- NOTE: This is only one costume. The two collars let you choose which character to be.
"Let's fight till six, and then have dinner." - Tweedledum
In our lives we find that one person who perfectly matches us. They are willing to do anything for us, and we are willing to do anything for them. We are always together. Inseparable. In fact, we know one another so well that we can get on each other's nerves pretty easily. When that happens we are ready to do battle with each other, but then we quickly make up. Because we love our besties.
Alice in Wonderland had the original besties. Tweedledum and Tweedledee. One is never without the other. And they often complete each other's thoughts. They spin elaborate sentences that hardly make a word of sense together. And they agree to fight over a rattle toy. But soon forget because of a big scary bird.
This Halloween, grab your bestie, and each put on one of these Sexy Tweedle Dee/Dum Adult Costumes. You two will be the life of the party in these yellow tops, and red skirts. Just try not to confuse people too much by finishing each other's sentences. And, hopefully, the only thing that you two will be fighting over all night is who gets to Be Tweedledum, and who gets to be Tweedledee. But, when your friend has to tweedle-pee, you will be there to hold her purse like a good bestie is supposed to.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great costumeBy Lisette Hooper | November 20, 2016It was a great costume so fun to wear I loved itWas this review helpful to you?
- Adorable!By Anonymous | October 13, 2015Love this costume! Fits awesome and feels awesome. Going to wear it at magic kingdom this October! Well worth the money!Was this review helpful to you?
- XLBy Anonymous | September 13, 2018The package said 16-18. It is big it slides off my shoulders.Was this review helpful to you?
- XL too bigBy Current Customer | March 9, 2018Would have been helpful if the XL had the shown the applicable dress size...I had to belt it since it was enormous and I wore it off the shoulders.Was this review helpful to you?