Rock, Paper, Scissors Adult Costume
- Rock Costume
- Paper Costume
- Scissors Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- 3 complete costumes in one package
- Scissors costume is worn by just slipping one of the grips over your head
- Paper and Rock costumes each have shoulder straps and waist ties at the back
Not only will you and your two pals be a hit at a party, but just imagine how many potential decisions you can help make in this Rock Paper Scissors Adult Costume!
Are your friends deciding who has to take out the trash at the end of their house party? Inspire them to Rock, Paper, Scissors for it! Is your crew deciding who will call the rideshare? Rock, Paper, Scissors, you tell them! It's a simple game, and an ancient one. It’s the game everyone claims to be “amazing” at. What’s your strategy? Do you always throw rock? Do you tend to lay down paper until it “feels right” to switch to scissors? Don’t give away your secrets! Instead, you three should Rock, Paper, Scissors your way through the night and inspire others to do the same. Hey, maybe you picked this costume via a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors...that’s great! We applaud you.
This group look is so quick and easy, you can wear the costume pieces over your ordinary clothes. The Rock and Paper have shoulder straps and waist ties, while the Scissors slips right over your head! Maybe you three ought to Rock, Paper, Scissors over who will be which look. And if you don’t get your first choice, you can always go best two out of three. Now that is one costume solution that sounds like a win-win-win.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Good Costume...Loose StrapsBy Stephen | November 9, 2018The costume is very creative and works well with the team of three. The main issue that I had with the paper and the rock is that the straps were very loose and no way to tighten that on the person so the costume kept falling down or the strap kept falling off. Making a more durable strap would be very beneficial.Was this review helpful to you?