Purple and Black Two-Tone Costume Wig
- Synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic edge
- Styled in long waves w/ side part
- Black at top, purple & magenta at bottom
They say you've got to dress for the job you want. Well, if you're interested in becoming a sweet, spellbinding witch then you need to consider your hair carefully. That's right, your locks will be an important part of your look. Sure, we usually focus on curved shoes, pointy hats, and black dresses but those are all just clothes. If you want to look like you've got a deep knowledge of potion making and charm casting then you need to look like the magic is simply seeping into your hair follicles.
Now, witches have quite a range of looks. Some people go for the gray old woman look but that is simply a witching sup category. Those witches dry herbs and still use caldrons. This witchy look is part of the modern age. A witch with this kind of hair has an Instagram account, uses bitters in her potions, and runs a blog about the latest charm trends. This wig is gorgeous with highlights of a hot purple and deep black and purple low tones. Hmm, won't be long till this lady is running her very own coven!
- pretty colors but okay....By Anonymous | October 4, 2014This wig is not as long as the photo looks, it comes up past my shoulders. I brushed it out a little to make it longer. But the colors are very pretty in it.... it's pretty floppy It was hard to make it look good, however, I cut the bangs and it worked. But i feel it should come a little better, overall I'm not unhappy with my purchase. :)Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled pretty colors but okay.... Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled pretty colors but okay.... No (0)
- Nice Wig!!!By myrap | October 22, 2014I have to say I wasn't expecting much given the low quality Halloween wigs out there - but this is a high quality wig! The hair is soft and life-like, color vibrant, fits snugly and well. I and my daughter both love it!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- FUNBy Anonymous | November 14, 2013I LOVE this wig. It looks really great on. It's a bit big (not for small headed people - luckily I'm big headed, ha!) There's plenty of room to hide your own hair underneath. Can't wait to wear it somewhere!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Laurie | October 3, 2022Colors are fabulousBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wicked wigBy Current Customer | November 4, 2015It made my outfit and I felt like I was six again dressing up like a big girlWas this review helpful to you?