Long Women's Haunted Wig
- 100% synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic size adjustment band in edge
- Styled w/ bangs & streaks of gray
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
Lady in White
Did you love ghost stories as a kid? Well, maybe you still like them. There are always familiar themes in certain stories that pop out throughout the world. For instance, there's the lady in white. Versions of this ghost pop up all over the world from a spirit that's been talked about since the seventeenth century in Ireland to a modern specter who shows up on a regular basis on the side of the road in Portugal. While different aspects change in the story over time, some elements remain the same. For instance, the woman always vanishes when people stop to take a look or ask her a question and she always has long, flowing hair.
Here's the thing, there's plain old witch hair and then there's ghost hair. Ghost hair is ethereal, looking as if it's recently risen from the underworld. When you put it on, you'll have wild hair speckled with a smoky gray and ragged black. You won't look like any other ghost, this spirited look is trendy with grey and black straight cut bangs and layered hair that falls long past your shoulders and gives you a silhouette that's sure to make people gasp when you appear in that abandoned insane asylum!
Heading out as a ghost can be quite fun even if you can't actually walk through walls. You'll feel like you're from another world when you show up in a flowy dress or a skeleton jumpsuit. Leave it to you to make the most of your afterlife!
|Standard||One Size||One size fits most adults||One size fits most adults|
- Perfect for my Gypsy lookBy Current Customer | October 3, 2018I had to trim the bangs a bit and shorten the length by about 3” to fit me. And I love it! It is just the right look to give my outfit the wise old crone lookWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 28, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?