Pumpkin Tutu Costume Dress
- 100% polyester tulle & satin
- Dress has elastic top edge w/ ruffle of green tulle & sewn-on ribbon halter ties
- Body of dress has satin base layer overlaid w/ multiple layers of orange tulle
- Glittery black jack o' lantern face appliqued on front
- Bow of ribbon & tulle fastened to satin-covered plastic headband
The worst part about any jack-o-lantern is that they only last for such a short amount of time. before you know it they're all wilted and weird looking, sullying your doorstep with their sad melted face that's no longer smiling. But we're here to tell you that there IS a jack-o-lantern that can last for a long, long time: this Pumpkin Tutu Dress! Sure, it's not a true pumpkin, but it sure is cute and your daughter or grandchild is going to love its festive flair and the smiling face on the front. She can wear this year after year until she grows out of it, and even then you can trade it back in with HalloweenCostumes.com and get something else! Let's see someone do that with a regular pumpkin two seasons later... ick!
|Toddler||Child Size||2T - 4T||2T - 4T|
|Toddler||Chest||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- DissatisfiedBy Anonymous | October 11, 2016I purchased 2 one for my 1.5 year old and got the toddler size 1 to 2 yrs and the 5 to 7 years for my 6 year old....they are the same length! The pumpkin faces are coming off on the little one and the are totally different colors. Theres a seam that tuns right down the middle in the front and the under layer of cloth hangs out farther than the tulle so all in all it looks super cheap. This was supposed to be for a pregnancy announcement and when they came today i was super upset.Was this review helpful to you?