Infant Pumpkin Chunkin Costume
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Elastic in the wrists & ankles
- Snaps along inseams for diaper access
- Jack o' Lantern face printed on the front
- Booties have anti-skid material on soles
- Booties have Jack o' Lantern face printed on top w/ green leaves sewn to cuff
- Hat has leaves & stem sewn on
- Exclusively, made by us!
Pumpkin' to Talk About
Do you know the history of the Jack o' Lantern? There's actually quite a bit of mystery around it, so we've been doing a little reading. We've decided the modern Jack o' Lantern is preferable to what they were up to in long-ago Ireland. Long story short, pumpkins are more aesthetically pleasing than turnips. We do still stand behind the spooky nature of the carved vegetable though. Depending on your Halloween preference (and level of superstition) your Jack o' Lantern can be intended to scare away or welcome some paranormal guests. You can also just use it for a fun decorative light for trick-or-treaters.
Alternatively, a Jack o' Lantern makes an excellent costume for the youngest in your family. We're not suggesting leaving them on the front step, but get them ready for their first Halloween with the classic look. As an added bonus, your Jack o' Lantern disguised infant can be a portable ward from evil and an absolutely adorable trick-or-treating companion!
Design & Details
In this Made by Us Infant Pumpkin Chunkin Costume, your little one will be all set to enjoy the Halloween festivities. This 3 piece costume is designed with super-soft and warm velour fabric to keep your little one comfortable through costume parties, photo-shoots, or a night of trick-or-treating. The hat is designed to look like the top of a pumpkin, complete with stem and vines. The booties look like smaller Jack o' Lanterns with their own leafy tops. Of course, without a smiling Jack o' Lantern face this bright orange ensemble would just be a pumpkin suit so our designers made sure to include a very happy Jack.
Let's face it, Jack o' Lanterns might be a slightly confusing tradition, but babies dressed like Jack o' Lanterns have always been cute. This year you can continue both traditions with your little one in this Pumpkin Chunkin Costume!
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||8 1/4"||21cm|
|0/3 Months||Torso||13 1/2"||34cm|
|0/3 Months||Jumpsuit Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|3/6 Months||Sleeve Length||8 1/2"||22cm|
|3/6 Months||Inseam||6 1/2"||17cm|
|3/6 Months||Jumpsuit Length||21"||53cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||9"||23cm|
|6/9 Months||Torso||14 1/2"||37cm|
|6/9 Months||Jumpsuit Length||22"||56cm|
|9/12 Months||Sleeve Length||9 1/2"||24cm|
|9/12 Months||Torso||15 1/2"||39cm|
|9/12 Months||Inseam||8 1/2"||22cm|
|9/12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||24"||61cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||10"||25cm|
|12/18 Months||Torso||17 1/2"||44cm|
|12/18 Months||Inseam||9 1/4"||23cm|
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||27"||69cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Cutest Pumpkin in the bunchBy Megan | October 4, 2022Height 10lbs | Weight 10lbs | Size 0/3 MonthsI bought this costume for my 4 week old baby . It fits him perfectly and I love the access to the diaper , very soft material. Would definitely recommend buying , great price and materials.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Cutest Pumpkin in the bunch Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Cutest Pumpkin in the bunch No (0)
- Very cute, graphics peeled immediatelyBy Anonymous | November 15, 2022Height 17 pounds | Weight 17 pounds | Size 3/6 MonthsThis outfit was undeniably adorable, and our baby was the cutest pumpkin! The color is also excellent--basically a neon orange that really stood out in the dark! But we machine washed and dried it before it was worn, and the black graphic jack-o-lantern face cracked and peeled immediately, looking like it may have been washed a dozen times. You may want to hand soak and hang dry, but I doubt the graphics will last more than a night of wearing.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute if you don’t ever washBy Anonymous | November 3, 2022The black part of the pumpkin face peeled off the very first time washing before we could even wear it once.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?