Adult Classic Pumpkin Costume
- Pumpkin Costume
- 100% polyester
- Orange tunic shaped like a pumpkin
- Black Jack o Lantern face printed on front
- Green fabric “leaf” collar
So you want a costume that really says “Halloween” for this year’s festivities? You want something that’s memorable, an instant classic? Hmmmmmm. Well, we don’t think you could go wrong with this Classic Pumpkin Costume for adults. It’s simple, it’s cute, it’s everything that you’re looking for in a Halloween costume!
Everyone loves a good ole fashion Jack-o-Lantern. People literally go out of their way every year to hunt down the perfect pumpkin, their very own pumpKING, among an abundance of awkwardly shaped orange lumps. Once one is found that they can deem worthy, it is brought home, emptied of its innards, and carved up into a uniquely designed decoration. It’s a tradition as old as time that everyone enjoys and even passes down to their children to ensure that the custom will be continued for generations to come. So we think it’s safe to say that when you enter the party scene wearing this Classic Pumpkin Costume, you’ll be and instant crowd favorite! Everyone will be reminded of the good times they’ve spent carving their own jack-o-lantern after a single look at you in this awesome costume. Throw on a black long-sleeve with a matching pair of spandex and this tunic will transform you into a festive decoration that puts a smile on everyone’s face. The only smile bigger than the ones on your friends’ faces is the one printed on the front of this tunic.
Have a timeless Halloween costume that brings out the holiday spirit in everybody when you grab this Classic Pumpkin Costume. It will be the perfect go-to costume for years to come!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2022Cool, easy pumpkin costume. Fits well.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Worked out perfectlyBy Holidaygirl | November 2, 2018This worked perfectly for my party! It was simple and traditional and worked great as a bright and colorful child-friendly costume for handing out candy to trick-or-treaters. I liked this costume much better than expected! I was just looking for something easy to use this year and I didn’t have a lot of money or time to be elaborate. I ordered it at the very last minute. I was pleasantly surprised to discover it was made of felt, rather than the foam or thin “slimy” material store-bought costumes are often made of. Because of this, it also shipped nice and flat and the plastic mailer was not damaged or torn, and it folds easily to be put away and stored. It is more like a large bulky sweater or shirt rather than a lumpy costume. I was surprised how small it was. I am a 5’2” woman, and it said it was adult/unisex/men’s, so I expected it might hang low or swim on me like last year’s “one size” costume I wore but I figured I’d make do. I wore it with black leggings like pictured and it fit perfectly. I love how bold and cheerful it is! This was definitely a winner I will keep and may use again. The costume was also very easy to put on (once I found the Velcro fastener to undo) and wear. It did not get in the way of eating or walking or using arms or hands. There was just one simple fastener at the back of the neck. I loved the leaf collar. Very attractive. All in all, it was functional, appropriate, not too cold or too hot (I was planning long sleeves but used a short-sleeve t-shirt indoors instead because it was pretty thick), didn’t have safety hazards, and easy to wear. These are all wins as far as costumes can go!Was this review helpful to you?
- Falling apartBy Anonymous | October 31, 2016I ordered this costume for a work Halloween party. When it arrived in the mail one of the felt eyes had already fallen off. It appears to have been super glued to the orange felt pumpkin. When I wore the costume to work the other eye fell off. Pretty disappointed in the quality. I understand this is a relatively inexpensive costume but I would have expected the costume to stay intact before being worn and after one use.Was this review helpful to you?
- too smallBy Anonymous | October 12, 2015Guess I'm not a one size fits all yet. Reordered this costume. It's cute and I really liked it.Was this review helpful to you?