- Flesh Tone Belly w/Straps
- Flesh tone belly ties around the waist
- Made from lightweight foam
- Belly button detail molded onto the belly
- 15" across
Without getting all graphic or philosophical about it, reproduction is weird. And human reproduction is not even half as weird as it gets in a world teeming with animals, plants, and all kinds of micro-organisms. As a human, we only have to deal with a fairly straightforward Pregnant Belly like this, made from lightweight foam. But other creatures are probably strapping on any number of weird swellings or protrusions to make it look like they're expecting a plus one in the near future!
And figure this out: the word reproduction itself has more than one meaning, both of which apply to this seemingly simple prop. You could call it a reproduction reproduction if you wanted, though that might give people the wrong idea. We tend to think that it's best not to overthink these things. What was that old saying? Don't look a prop belly in the navel?
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- FlimsyBy Hazel | April 29, 2015This looks like a solid piece of foam in the photo, but it's only a very flimsy, single sheet (the kind you would use for kids crafts). There is nothing behind it for support, so it dents if you even press on it. It was shipped in plastic envelope and after being crammed in my mailbox it had several dents when I opened it.
It's ok, but for what it is I would expect it more in the $5 range, not $10,Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Joe | January 11, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?