Plus Size Ringmaster Costume
- Vest Front
- Bow Tie
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Plus Size Ringmaster Costume
- 100% polyester twill, velvet, brocade & satin fabrics
- Red twill tailcoat jacket has black velvet cuffs, collar & lapels w/ gold braid trim
- Gold brocade vest front has fabric neck loop & ribbon waist ties
- Red satin bow tie has elastic neck band
- Black velvet-covered foam top hat has gold ribbon band
- Black vinyl boot tops have elastic band under foot
- DISCLAIMER: white shirt, gloves, and pants NOT included
P. T. Barnum build a legendary circus, but does anyone remember Bailey's name when it comes to Barnum & Bailey? Nope! Why not? James Anthony Bailey (That was his name, by the way. Good ol' J. A. Bailey, although it doesn't have the ring of P. T. Barnum, we admit) was at least half of Barnum & Bailey's Circus. Then you've got the Ringling Brothers, who teamed up with Barnum & Bailey to form the greatest show on earth. But do you know any of their names? Of course not. You're too busy enjoying the incredible circus! You wouldn't even know how many brothers there were (There were seven brothers, although only five of the brothers worked to build the circus together).
So what we're saying is, when you decide to become the Ringmaster of the greatest show on earth, you're going to want to make sure you've got a memorable name. How about... P. T. Barnling? Or Ringling Barnbros? Okay those could use some work. But listen, you're the entertainer, not us! You come up with the unforgettable name. In the meantime, you can practice your image and showmanship in this gorgeous Ringmaster costume. You'll also probably need to fend of some lions and command and elephant to stand on two legs. Classic Ringmaster stuff, if you're up for it. Just don't lose your top hat thinking up that name. It'll come to you as naturally as your skills as a Ringmaster. You're a part of the circus now, friend. Give them a show to write home about (or tweet about. Might get more buzz by tweeting).
Note: We are not responsible for any elephant, lion, or trapeze attacks while wearing this costume.
|2X||Jacket Length (tails)||46"||117cm|
|2X||Vest Front Length||33"||84cm|
|3X||Jacket Length (tails)||46"||117cm|
|3X||Vest Front Length||33"||84cm|
|4X||Jacket Length (tails)||46 1/2"||118cm|
|4X||Vest Front Length||34"||86cm|
|5X||Jacket Length (tails)||46 1/2"||118cm|
|5X||Vest Front Length||34 1/2"||88cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Top HatBy Current Customer | October 9, 2017Everything was fine except for the Top Hat. Way way too floppy. Isn't going into shape.Was this review helpful to you?
- I am pleasedBy Current Customer | January 5, 2017I like this I returned it twice but it was my mistake...they were great to work with also!Was this review helpful to you?
- In this ring we haveBy John L | November 23, 2016Sizing was great. Coat was awesome. Vest fitting and tying a little loose, but very workable and presentable.Was this review helpful to you?