Adult Ringmaster Costume
- Vest Front
- Bow Tie
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Adult Ringmaster Costume
- 100% polyester twill, velvet, brocade & satin fabrics
- Red twill tailcoat jacket has black velvet cuffs, collar & lapels w/ gold braid trim
- Gold brocade vest front has fabric neck loop & ribbon waist ties
- Red satin bow tie has elastic neck band
- Black velvet-covered foam top hat has gold ribbon band
- Black vinyl boot tops have elastic band under foot
- DISCLAIMER: white shirt front, pants and pair of gloves NOT included
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES: PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR... UM...
A really great costume that will allow you to do a lot of enthusiastic shouting, and many other exciting things! Because the way we see it, the ringmaster is kind of a jack of all trades. When you're juggling clown cars and acrobats and a bunch of ferocious lions balanced precariously on stools, you've got to be a master of all kinds of unusual skills. And more than that, you've got to be able to command both the attention of your audience and the obedience of any kind of performer, whether they're a human cannonball or an ornery trick pony.
After all, the show must go on! So we designed and made this uniform package to help keep things moving. We know how hard it can be to play gracious host to the crowd while serving as air traffic controller to the various acts leaping or soaring from one side of the big top to the other! And we know that there's nothing like a bright red tailcoat and a top hat to make you feel up to the task.
We're sure that you'll enjoy making sweeping arm gestures in the jacket, and barking the elaborate stage names of all the performers at the top of your lungs from beneath the hat. And those with front-row seats will appreciate some of the finer details, like the gold vest front, red bow tie, and polished-looking boot tops. Along with a white shirt, gloves, and a pair of jodhpurs or slacks, it'll have you ready for the spotlight!
|Small||Jacket Length (tails)||46"||117cm|
|Small||Vest Front Length||30"||76cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length (tails)||46"||117cm|
|Medium||Vest Front Length||30"||76cm|
|Large||Jacket Length (tails)||46"||117cm|
|Large||Vest Front Length||30"||76cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (tails)||46"||117cm|
|X-Large||Vest Front Length||32"||81cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
CostumeBy Jenny Tomato | June 25, 2017I haven't put it all on yet, it just arrived, but I love the look and feel of it. It's exactly as i expected. I am excited to wear it tomorrow!Was this review helpful to you?
- CheapBy Current Customer | November 6, 2019Did not expect much but still was surprised how cheap the costume was. Everything about it was cheap from the hat down to the boot covers. Kids thought the hat was from Cat in the Hat. Looked nothing like a ringmaster.
Vest and jacket were threadbare. Certainly not worth the $50 I paid.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Quality was terribleWas this review helpful to you?
- Love it!By Current Customer | January 26, 2018Exactly what i wanted, the size, fabric and quality are the bestWas this review helpful to you?
- Let the sideshow beginBy Jess | December 23, 2015Great costume and worked out for our themed night out...Rock the yacht Halloween night!Was this review helpful to you?