Uniform CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Nurse CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Sexy Nurse Costumes
Plus Size Fashion Nurse Costume
You thought it was going to take years of schooling, exams, practice, and getting over the unsettling sight of needles, but looks like we were all wrong about this. If you want to be a nurse you don't have to do any of that. All you need is our plus size fashion nurse costume! Now, all we ask is that you go out and have a really fun time at a party, or some other kind of soiree, but please, please do not try to legitimately practice medicine. It's still just a costume, and we don't want you getting into any trouble with the board of medicine.
But the good news is, you can have a really good time in this costume. You don't have to worry about patients, or giving shots, or taking temperatures. All you have to do is have fun! We have a feeling that when you look this smart and cute, good times will naturally just happen for you.
When you are completely outfitted in this classic costume, we really can't blame you if you start to feel like a real-deal nurse because the garment looks authentic. The wrap style dress has that vintage hospital look that will make you instantly recognizable as a health practitioner, and the red cross on the apron and hat will make you feel ready to take a shift at the hospital. Just add a pair of red high heel stilettos, and you'll have the look that is going to have all the patients fighting over who is going to get your care!
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- White wrap-style thigh-length minidress fastens with self-fabric waist ties
- Apron is a square of white interlock with self-fabric waist ties and a large red cross printed in the center
- Hat is white interlock with a red printed cross, and can be pinned to the hair
- Flexible toy stethoscope is black and gray plastic
- Dress color may differ from picture, fabric is slightly off-white
- Work on your bedside manner with this throwback costume!
- Wrap dress