Stitch Me Up Nurse Plus Size Womens Costume
- Dress w/ Belt
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Dress has buttons at center front
- Red sleeve cuffs
- Embroidered cross patch on the pocket
- Waist tie is same fabric as dress; thread through loops at waistline & tie as desired
- Hat has elastic band around back of head, embroidered cross patch on front
- STETHOSCOPE AND SHOES NOT INCLUDED
- Exclusively, made by us!
Who was that Masked Medic!?
Reports have been coming in for weeks about the vigilante hero that has been appearing on the scenes of crimes and aftermath of disasters. Displaying a knack for fearsome first aid skills and astonishingly accurate use of medical equipment, this mysterious healer swoops in out of nowhere, treats the injured, and is gone like a snap! Most surprising is that this Ninja Nurse leaves behind nothing more than a completed patient chart and the sense that all will be okay.
Authorities are looking for assistance in locating this local menace and revealing the identity of this Angelic Attendant. Meanwhile, the public finds the free healthcare and reportedly astounding bedside manner to be a boon to the city and have formed a united front to protect their Curious Caretaker. She is described as nurturing, natural, and a perfect mix of nice and naughty, though authorities would append "armed and dangerous" to this list.
Design & Details
Our team of costume designers know your secret and we have pledged our support to your noble cause in the best way we can. This exclusive Stitch Me Up Nurse Costume is just the thing to give you the heroic look of a Rare RN. The costume is a white knee-length dress robe that buttons fully down the front and cinches at the waist with a belt, an easy wear and comfy fit for every heroine. It's perfect for any superhero transformation sequence and the red medical cross patch is an iconic symbol anywhere! The matching hat fits easily with an elastic band. You'll be so stunning the public won't know what happened... though we still think a mask or cape makes every heroic look complete.
Real Life Heroes
Even if you aren't looking to soar through the skies and show up to restore peace after mayhem with your superpowers, the nurse is still a true to life savior. What better way to look amazing than in an outfit inspired by a classic look of the real heroes of the hospital!?
|2X||Dress Length||38 1/2"||98cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- good result!By Anonymous | October 6, 2018I normally wear 2x and ordered 2x. This is true to size, not too tight not too loose. The fabric is quite thick, so if you wear skin colour underwear it will be fine. happy with what I have received!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Dress | October 19, 2022Size 4XIt fit good. Looks nice too!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 1, 2022Outstanding customer service. Ordered wrong size and mid- stream company took care of over Christmas holiday weekend!
Very pleasant experience.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Melissa HodgeBy Melissa Hodge | October 15, 2021Size 1XThis costume was was too large for meBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?