Women's Plus Size Nurse Heartbreaker Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Short cuffed sleeves have printed white cross in red circle
- Apron has a horizontal printed red stripe with five white crosses across its bottom edge
- Hat is white with red trim and a white cross printed in a red circle
- White minidress has front zipper, bodice & neckline are trimmed w/ red binding
- Full, gathered skirt is edged w/ ruffle of white grosgrain ribbon
- Red belt has a round medallion with a printed white cross at center front, and it fastens in back with Hook and Loop fastener
- Also available in standard size
Hey you, quick! There's a thespian with a broken leg in back. To your right, a gentleman who, before passing out, mumbled something about getting hit with an arrow. Where are your tools? Where are your scrubs?!
Oh, sorry. We thought a nurse's job was to help mend hearts, not to break them, but maybe we were misinformed. Regardless, you better be prepared for a night at the ER in this costume, because you’ll be stopping them, well-meaning or not, left and right! Team up with a doctor friend and start a practice by the bar. You'll have the whole party lining up for a round of flu shots—as long as it means a minute with you two!
This sassy costume single-handedly allows students of nursing to bypass the books and get right to the fun stuff: bedside care and comfort. Accessorizing appropriately is key here. Choose carefully and—depending on your intentions, of course—you’ll be ready to give everyone the proper treatment. A stethoscope will send a message of care, whereas an oversized syringe might imply a more sinister nursing style, especially with some well-placed fake blood and dark makeup! Snag a pair of white gloves and some fishnets or white stockings to complete this spunky costume. With all your tools in line, you’ll be ready to give everyone—or maybe a special someone—the most hospitable Halloween experience they ever could've imagined!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- awesome, felt sexyBy AlisonWilliams-Leak | April 19, 2020I love that this have so many plus size options. I looked and felt amazing in this nurse outfit and hubby of course loved me in it. and the size fit perfectly. I am normally a size 16 sometimes a 18 (quarantine weight lol)Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...That's awesome, we're so glad that this nurse costume worked so well for you! Thanks for leaving a review!
- NICEBy LONRT SMITH | October 30, 2019NICEWas this review helpful to you?
- NurseBy Drakmund | January 16, 2017Nice outfit, the hat requires a headband to wear (not in the package)Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Hot!!!!!By Anonymous | December 3, 2014I can't wait to show off this one.......Was this review helpful to you?