Women's Cardiac Arrest Nurse Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Black minidress has front zipper, bodice & neckline are trimmed w/ red binding
- Short cuffed sleeves have printed white cross in red circle
- Apron has a horizontal printed red stripe with five white crosses across its bottom edge
- Red belt has a round medallion with a printed white cross at center front, and it fastens in back with Hook and Loop fastener
- Hat is black with red trim and a white cross printed in a red circle
When someone shouts, "Cardiac Arrest!" in a hospital, you really don't have time to think about what you're wearing. You've got to act with great haste and purpose! You've got to do everything you can to help save that person's life. It's hard work, and it can even be trying on your day to day well being. And nothing should be further from your mind than your uniform.
Halloween is a little bit like that, too. Okay, so the stakes are far lower than the cardiac wing of a hospital, but when you head out to the party the last thing you want to be thinking about is your costume. Did you wear the right one? Will people know what you're supposed to be? If someone actually has a medical problem will they all look to you like you should know what to do because you just happen to look like a nurse? Yes, these are the kind of questions that you want to avoid. Our advice? Avoid wearing a realistic nurse costume so people know that if there's trouble, you'll be dialing emergency services like anybody else...
That's right, nobody will think you're an actual medical professional in this women's cardiac arrest nurse costume. The cardiac arrest part in the title is,of course, because this costume is so stunning. With a low cut top and a short skirt (along with a spiffy little hat) this costume dress is going to give a real jolt to any party, and if a few hearts skip a beat we're pretty sure that's going to be quite alright with them.
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Small||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 27"||61cm - 69cm|
|Medium||Chest||33" - 37"||84cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Large||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Large||Waist||28" - 31"||71cm - 79cm|
|X-Large||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 33"||76cm - 84cm|
- It was great.By Anonymous | November 18, 2013This costume was great, everyone loved it was so different from all the nurse costumes. But I would rate five stars but one thing about it was it was to short. I'm 5'8 and most costumes are made for girls who are shorter than 5'6 even with an XL it was still to short I had to have a longer jacket to help, I had to be extra careful get out of my truck make sure I didn't drop anything. One other thing was the belt I had to pin it because it wouldn't stay in place & detach. But overall it was a great costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | August 27, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Leira Montenegro | October 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty goodBy Marilyn Moreno | November 19, 2018Was really cute! I usually wear a S/M but got this in a Medium in hopes it wouldnt be too short and thankfully it wasnt! The only downside was that it fit a bit big in the shoulder & chest area but I had it altered. Also, the hat isn’t hard to clip on as some people have been commenting. Overall pretty good!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018The belt was an all size fits all. I had to cut it to get it to fit.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Costume was very cute. only issue is the arm sleeves were way too small, not stretchy at all.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved this Costume!By Anonymous | October 30, 2017Loved the costume! It was very comfortable and short, but not too short. I am 5'4" and is was perfect! I had to pin the belt because the belt was a little big but other than that, this was a great costume! Very Sexy!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- It was okay..By mxiong94 | September 23, 2015I ordered this costume last year & was really psyched to wear it, but had to return it, due to it being too short. I'm shy of a quarter inch away from being 5'1 so this was extremely short, even on me, so I suggest either going a size up or going with a different costume altogether. On top of that, the chest part was way too big for me so I think if you're under 5 ft. and have at least C-D cup size & don't mind the shortness, then I think this would be fine. This costume is just your typical polyester fabric so the quality is all right, except for the belt, which won't stay on. Hopefully there will be a costume I can buy from here that will fit me this year :)Was this review helpful to you?
- Hot nurseBy Anonymous | November 6, 2014My wife is a hot nurse even without this outfit, but this made her even hotter for a Halloween party. Order a size larger than normal because one at a store fit a little snug. Good quality material. Sexy and revealing in all the right spots. Only downside were a few wrinkles she couldn't get out with a warm iron on the day of our party.Was this review helpful to you?