Women's Elvira Plus Size Costume
- Black spandex and nylon blend dress
- Plunging neckline with foam collar
- Plus Size Elvira Costume
- Back zipper for closure
- Shredded bell sleeves and bottom
- High slit in the dress
- Foam belt ties around the waist
- Toy dagger slides into front belt holsters
"Listen sister if I want your opinion I'll beat it out of ya'."
Every woman knows what it's like to be hit on by someone they would rather just leave them alone. They always seem to travel in pairs. Ready to jump on the any lady sitting by herself. Even when she has that "leave me alone" look. They never get the hint.
But, if we all had Elvira's wit, and way with words, we would never have to put up with lecherous guys again. Heck, we wouldn't have to put up with much at all. Not the police. Not the nosy neighbors in town. Not crummy bosses. We could go to Vegas, and have our very own show on the Strip. And we could have the best eye make-up ever.
With this Plus Size Elvira Costume you can be the spooky, sassy, and fabulous Elvira: Mistress of the Dark. Just memorize her sassy lines from the movies, and her sultry dance moves. You'll be sure to put every guy who harasses any woman in his place, by remarking about how hard it is to see a certain something, something without your microscope. Or, when a crotchety lady tries to tell you what you can, and can't wear, you wont be intimidated by them. You will wear what you want. And you won't be timid about speaking your opinion in this costume. Or letting someone know you don't want theirs.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- This one is great!By Evitta | September 24, 2014Well, to tell the trues I was a star of our party! You know it's not that easy with our sizes to be a star. The neckline was a little bit low so that I had to buy a new black bra :)Was this review helpful to you?
- craftsmenshipBy Anonymous | October 15, 2018I was so excited to receive my costume- but so terribly upset when the costume was made so poorly. First- the back zipper was sewn in all wrong that the back of the dress has bulges because the zipper is not sewn in an aligned fashion. In the front where the waist to the bottom of the dress is sewn the seams that connect the bottom to the top are off by at least an inch- making the dress look lopsided. On the front waist the left side has pleats and the right side does not. I had to take it to a seamstress to have it fixed and she was like- wow- how terrible. Needless to say, in order for her to fix all that was wrong it wound up costing me $53 for alterations, because of course there was no time to send it back. I paid $59- plus shipping for the costume. How do you send out an inferior product?? I will NEVER use this site again and will make sure I tell everyone about the poor quality. Shame on you all!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Elvira CostumeBy Current Customer | November 1, 2015loved the dress, it was a bit stretchy, so it was very hour glassy/form fitting, won best costume at the annual Halloween party!Was this review helpful to you?
- Too small, weird shapeBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Im a size 18. I bought the queen size which is sold as 18-20. I figured i had enough room. Not only was the queen size ten dollars extra, when it got here it was obviousky sized up from the normal size, no alterations to make it plus size.
The weird shape of the costume made it so that the slit of the dress came up to my waist even after continuing to pull it down as far as i could. Pulling it down that far made the rear of the dress down to my middle thighs, not where my butt is. The fabric was nice and the seams were solid except for a few flyaway threads. It would have been a great costume, had they not advertised the size, charged more for extra size, had a weird shape, and didnt fit a human body at all. On a plus size, it made a beautiful costume for my boyfriend who is a size 11, 6 ft tall, and about 125 lbs. Way different from my size 18, 5'4 feet tall, and 210 lbs. I wish i wouldnt have wasted the money. I didnt even wear it on halloween because it looked so ridiculous.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great FitBy Current Customer | September 24, 2016I was concerned if I got the wrong size by not getting the standard. I called customer service and they looked up my size and said it would be a good fit. They were right!! I love the costume and am excited to wear it for Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?