Plus Size Black Tulle Petticoat
- Plus black tulle petticoat slip
- 100% polyester
- Elastic waistband
- Two layers of tulle
One of the most compelling reasons to take a look at this Plus Size Black Tulle Petticoat is the same reason you'd want to give any tasteful black accessory a second look: the color goes with a lot of different outfits. But any handkerchief with a bad case of the Mondays will probably look dark enough to match the rest of your Halloween costume or seasonal outfit, so what's our point?
Our point is that this is not the kind of skirt that you fold up and put in your pocket. You'll want to wear it proudly and maybe give it a twirl, because the double-layered tulle of the petticoat is semi-sheer, slightly swishy, and too much fun not to show off a little. Whether you want to give some depth to your fancy pirate queen costume or some volume and contrast to a pumpkin-orange dress, this should do the trick!
|Plus||Waist||29" - 32"||74cm - 81cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2022The crinoline fluffed my costume just rightBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy DragonLove | February 9, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | November 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- To tightBy Tiffany | November 3, 2021Size PlusThis is well made & cute. However is a bit on the tight side in the waist. I usually wear an 18/20 and ordered the 1X/2X. I also felt it was a little on the pricey side $24.99. I ordered it because I couldn't find any locally but then one of my local department stores got more in & was only $11 & wore that one instead as I don't really care to wear clothing that is to tight. Is cute though!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy ValarieK | September 17, 2020Height 5’10” | Weight 250 | Size PlusFit great. Perfect with steampunk outfitWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy BABYCAKES | November 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Great qualityBy Katen Kuhne | October 17, 2019A little tight, I wear size 20/22.
Good quality, lots of poof!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | October 16, 2019The petticoat is exactly as expected. It fits well and it’s very Black. The lace of the petticoat is a bit crumpled but that’s just from packaging. Other than that great product!Was this review helpful to you?
- The perfect floof for your costumesBy Current Customer | October 9, 2018This adds an extra fun bit of floof to your costumes and dresses!Was this review helpful to you?