Plus Size Back to the Future Jennifer Parker Costume
- Blouse and vest: 100% polyester; pants: 73% viscose, 23% nylon, 4% spandex
- White blouse has wide wing collar, buttons at center front and sleeve cuffs
- Vest has metal snaps at center front, generous patch pocket on each side
- Slim-fit pants have wide elastic waistband
Maybe you've already seen your future self come back in time and so you're just trying to keep the space time continuum intact by getting this costume, or maybe you just think it's cool because you're a huge Back to the Future fan. Whatever your reason, we're really glad you've found this plus size Back to the Future Jennifer Parker costume because it's officially licensed and looks just like the one seen in the classic films. But if you DO happen to run into your future self this Halloween, remember... don't make eye contact or you might just create an alternative timeline where your worst enemy runs a highly successful casino.
Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- A little disappointed...By Anonymous | October 13, 2015Was excited to get this costume in for our 80's theme Halloween party this year and tried it on immediately. Though it fits just fine I was disappointed that #1 the white shirt is rather thin and my skin color shows through plainly, # 2 right out of the package a snap on the vest was broken.Was this review helpful to you?