Supermodel Blonde Wig
- Blonde Wig
- Made of synthetic fibers
- Long blonde wavy hair
- Blonde Supermodel Wig
- Mesh cap interior w/ elastic band for fitting
If you're reading this, then you're probably part of the 98% of the population that is not “blonde.” Only about 2% of adults are naturally blonde. 2%! So how are we supposed to answer our research question and learn whether or not blondes really do have more fun with such a small sample size?
We guess we’ll need to recruit fun-seekers like you to go and live as a blonde and report back. But don’t worry, to offset such tough reconnaissance we’re offering this beautiful Blonde Supermodel Wig, so you can practice posing as a blonde in the chicest way possible. We have a feeling that once you know what it feels like to be one of the golden-haired people of the Earth, you’ll have a hard time returning to real life. Good thing, then, that we need extensive data, and that you’re such a natural!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 6, 2022Good quality!! My granddaughter didn’t recognize meBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 23, 2018Fun wig!Was this review helpful to you?
- Horrible!By Anonymous | September 21, 2016DO NOT BUY!! It's NOTHING like the photo on the website. I'm so unhappy and disappointed!! I want my money back BUT THEY DON'T DO REFUNDS ON WIGS!! Read the return policy VERY CAREFULLY! I will NEVER order from this company again!! I CAN'T SAY IT STRONGLY ENOUGH: DO NOT BE FOOLED!! DO NOT BUY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!! I'm only rating this as one star because there is no choice for zero stars!!!! This is a zero star product!!!!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the wig that you purchased, if you are able to contact our Customer Service Department we can make this right for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Not good!By Anonymous | October 19, 2013I was so disappointed when I received this wig. The wig was in the hair net but not in a sealed plastic bag like the others. I don't know what the hair is made out of but it looks and feels like a dead animal. :(Was this review helpful to you?