Mystical Long Wavy Wig
- 100% polyester synthetic hair on mesh cap with elastic edge
- *Some styling may be required
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
Do you have your mermaid hair appointment yet? The Seabreeze Salon books appointments a year or more ahead of time and you'll need to prepare. First, you'll need your solo scuba diving license to even get there. Then, you'll have to book a boat of the fisherman's wharf in Grenada. After that dive in and swim to a mysterious pearly dome at the bottom of the sea. There you'll see a large sexy merman with lobster claws sitting at the front desk. He'll check your appointment and escort you into the salon's dome where mermaid hair stylists await to give you that signature underseas look. Expensive? Yes. Dangerous? Of course. Inconvenient? Totally. But at least you've got the look, right?
Of course, if you want to skip all the hassle of deep sea diving and blowing big bucks on undersea styling then you could simply choose to go with a gorgeous mermaid wig! This pastel look is rich with a variety of colors and has the gentle waves you'd expect from a siren lounging in a sunny seaside cove. With lovely seashells and pearls, this wig pairs perfectly with a variety of our high-quality mermaid costumes so dive right in and take a look!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Typical 1-2 Party WigBy Stephanie | September 25, 2020Size StandardI bought this for the pastel color scheme. I could see from the listed photo that the hairline was pretty bad, but decided to give it a chance. I hadn't bought a "party" or costume wig in ages. I've done my research over the years on synthetic wigs and have owned a few. While it's better than your typical $10 party store wig, I'm not thrilled with the end results after paying $30. I'll give credit to a decent wig cap that fits and adjusts well. Though it doesn't take much to catch a glimpse of the wig cap from slight movement. It claims to "feel like human hair" but not quite. Yes, it's decently soft, not too crunchy or shiny. I'm used to washing my synthetic wigs after I get them. Sadly after the fact I realized on the package, it said not to do so. There is no saving it even after a cut and style. The frizz is out of control. You can get better for the same price on places like Amazon, eBay, or Etsy. If you want a one and done wig, this will do. If you want to cosplay, wear it out and about, or during a live stream, then this is not for you. Sadly I can't return it and I'm sure a refund is unlikely. Into the donation bin it goes.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for warning our customers not to wash this synthetic wig, that sounds like a letdown and we're sure your tips will help future mermaids! That being said, please feel free to reach out to our friendly customer service team with your complaint, they're always eager to help!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | August 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?