Men's Musketeer Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. Details
Shipping Destination Restrictions This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia
We all know about the Three Musketeers. We know the names Athos, Aramis, and Porthos. We know they were funny, and heroic. We know they were able to defeat the evil Count de Rochefort. Although, they did have help with that. D’Artagnan struck steel upon steel next to these brave men in their efforts to protect their King and Queen.
If you had to pick just one Musketeer to be who would you pick? The oh, so serious Athos? The one who is drowning himself in drink over the love he had for his wife. Or would you choose Aramis, the lover? The philanderer. The one who routinely jumps from the windows of women whose husbands are on their way home. Or would you choose Porthos the funny? The one who is always up for a good time. (We know who we would choose…song, and wine any day!)
With this Men’s Musketeer Costume you can become your favorite Musketeer. You can even embody the young, overzealous D’Artagnan. No matter who you become however this blue, and silver tunic will have your enemies running in fear of your sword. But being a Musketeer isn’t all sword fights, and saving the King, no there is also the motto: One for all, and all for one! Don’t forget to have a good time when you put on this costume though, like Porthos always says “A lively tune, I’m inspired to dance!”
- Blue crushed velvet tunic has printed cross on front, metallic silver ribbon edging
- Calf-length poplin pants have elastic waist
- 100% polyester crushed velvet, tricot, poplin & faux suede fabrics
- Faux suede cavalier hat has white ostrich feather
- Tunic has white tricot sleeves & lace-edged collar
- Faux suede gauntlets have wide cuffs
- Shirt/tunic Combo
- Cropped Pants
- Hat w/ Feather
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!