Men's Mob Boss Costume
- 100% polyester fabric
- Black & white pinstriped pants have elastic back waistband & front pleats
- Double breasted pinstriped jacket has wide lapels, 4 buttons & 2 false pockets
- Pullover black shirt has pointed collar, back Hook and Loop fastener tab, & attached red necktie
- Elastic suspenders have silver-tone metal clips
Ever thought about becoming the bad guy? Especially if you could be in charge of a whole operation. You know what we're talking about here, what if you were able to be the crime kingpin himself? Who says that the mob is all bad anyway. Look at how much of the economy that they stir up and, so long as you’re in good with them, you know that you’ll be safe, secure, and probably entertain a good amount of prosperity. Who knows!? Perhaps you might be the first kindly and beneficent mob boss—one who is ready to act as a shining beacon? A hero to the city!
Which kind of Mob Don will you be? Choose your path, but start out in high finery with this Men’s Mob Boss costume. You can run your own crime ring thanks to this sharp looking ensemble that includes a black and white pinstriped pant, shirt, and matching jacket. The double-breasted suit jacket has wide lapels, four buttons in the perfect style of the grand gangster days, and two false pockets. The pullover black shirt has a pointed collar and built-in red necktie for that lovely splash of dangerous color. Elastic suspenders with silver metal clips shine bright under the jacket. All you need now is the right tommy-gun and some equally flashy-looking underlings and you’ll own the city in the span of a single night. Available in multiple sizes for the kiddos, bosses, and goons alike!
|Small||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Large||Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Waist||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
- Not Worth the PriceBy Anonymous | September 17, 2017The only reason I'm not giving this 1 star is because it fit well. Plainly put, this costume is not worth $60. You are much better off going to Goodwill or eBay and buying an actual pinstripe suit. I knew this was a "costume" and wasn't going to be the best material, but I was shocked at how cheap the material actually is-- it's a kind of paper-y material, like the kind on a box spring. I'm definitely going to have to reinforce the buttons, as the thread is already coming undone. The "shirt" and "tie" are some awful synthetic material as well. Again, if you want an authentic-looking costume, my advice is to go buy a real dress shirt and tie and look for a suit elsewhere.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume!By Anonymous | October 1, 2019This is exactly what we were looking for. My only suggestion is order a size up. We used the size guide and the first costume was way to small. Had to return and went with my husbands normal t-shirt size and it worked perfect.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love itBy Current Customer | October 3, 2016First, I ordered a large.....I called and they shipped the X-Large while I was returning the large.......Looks good for a costume and well satisfied.Was this review helpful to you?