Grand Heritage Tactical Batman Costume for Men
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Tops
- Pair of Gauntlets
- 100% polyester jersey knit & tricot fabrics; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Molded vinyl Bat symbol on front chest
- Attached foam boot covers have elastic bands under foot
- All-over printed graphics
- Faux leather belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Belt has molded plastic buckle, pouches, & vials attached
- Gauntlets have molded vinyl outer shell, foam lining; close w/ hook & loop fastener strips
- Tricot cape attaches to shoulders of jumpsuit w/ hook & loop fastener
- Molded vinyl hood/mask covers entire head & upper half of face
- Mask has slit and elastic bands at back of neck
- Officially licensed
The City Needs You
Perched on a rooftop above Gotham City, a lone figure waits. Soon, a beacon will appear in the sky - a giant bat, calling him to action. Someone is in trouble. The city will need saving once again. Who better than a brooding, gritty hero to save a dark and gritty metropolis?
Defend Gotham and earn a dark yet glorious legend in this officially licensed Grand Heritage Tactical Batman Costume for Men! The polyester and polyurethane foam jumpsuit and attached boot tops are designed to look just like the superhero's classic armor, right down to the molded vinyl bat symbol on the chest. A dark cape billows impressively whether you're jumping into the Batmobile or standing in front of a fan at home to make yourself feel awesome. The hood/mask combo has eyeholes so that you can see where Bane went and chase him down. Two impressive gauntlets complete the suit. Dress up as your favorite superhero for your next party or just be like Ben Wyatt on Parks and Recreation and just wear it around the house!
Man of Mystery
Like most of us, the Dark Night wears many masks. When he's on duty, he is a silent and dangerous force to be reckoned with. Even the Joker thinks twice about tangling with him. When he's off-duty, though, he shows a different side. That side loves to tinker with bat-themed gadgets, especially useless ones like a bat-shaped boomerang that looks cool but would probably be pretty useless in actual combat. He can also be found chatting it up with Superman over a cup of coffee and arguing over whose hero resume is more impressive. The answer? Superman may have laser eyes and super strength, but Batman is BATMAN.
|X-Large||Torso||, 36"||, 91cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap Adult PajamasBy Anonymous | August 20, 2021Size X-LargeThe material is thin with attached foam boots. More similar to a cheap toddler onesie that has already been worn and washed 250 times. The quality is subpar and does not warrant the price at all.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?