Deluxe Muscle Chest Batman Costume
- Muscle Chest Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Tops
- 100% polyester
- Gray and blue jumpsuit with attached boot covers
- Deluxe Muscle Chest Batman Costume
- Foam muscle chest with Batman logo on it
- Sleeves have stuffed muscles and foam gauntlets
- Blue cape that is worn around the neck
- Blue hood with a foam eye mask and bat-ears
- Yellow pvc belt with fabric
- Officially Licensed
"And until we meet again, boys and girls, know that wherever evil lurks, in all its myriad forms, I'll be there, with the hammers of justice, to fight for decency and defend the innocent. Goodnight." Batman doesn't always fight crime alone, sometimes he teams up with some of DC's greatest heroes. In one of his latest shows the dark knight trades his all black costume for his classic blue and gray suit as he is joined by the likes of Green Arrow, Blue Beetle, and Aquaman. And now you can look just like this great superhero as he puts evil to rest!
Runs Big: Please make sure to double check size chart.
True To Size
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great costume!By RBROWN1919 | November 7, 2018Great costume - nice quality and thankful all the accessories come with the original purchase. The sizing is tough. The SMALL's torso was too short, so I had to exchange for a MED. While that worked out better in the torso, it made the upper chest piece too big. I had to cinch it up in the back to make it fit better. It was easy to hide that handiwork with the cape. All in all, it was a fun Halloween as Batman. Plus, Halloweencostumes.com made exchanging my costume VERY easy with fun bucks. No stress!Was this review helpful to you?
- returningBy Anonymous | January 11, 2017i ordered a adult mens batman costume and got a kids sent it back and had to pay $10.00Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm so sorry to hear about this! Did you happen to reach out to Customer Service? We can certainly help you with that and I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!