Men's 80s Gym Instructor Costume
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Pair of Leg Warmers
- 100% polyester
- Super stretchy leotard w/ elastic in the thighs and printed graphics on the front
- Green pants have a wide elastic waistband
- Matching green belt has hook and loop fastener to secure around the waist
- Fabric knot headband and cuffs have stretch in them to secure around your head and wrists
- Pair of leg warmers are one size fits most
We Are the Champions
Ahh, the Eighties! Has there ever been a more rad decade? The same years that saw the rise of hair bands and side ponytails also ushered in Koosh balls and the high-rise, acid wash jeans that you now steal from your mom’s closet. We can thank Michael Jackson for those crazy padded jackets that made both men and women look like NFL linebackers. What about those awesome mullets that inexplicably soared to popularity? Business in the front, party in the back, baby!
All of these contributions to American culture pale in comparison to the Rockin’ Eighties greatest achievement of all: Aerobics instructors! Remember those old videos from national aerobics competitions? All those champion athletes smiling as if their lives depended on it, showing off their prowess at flexing, high kicks, and running in place. Their every move seemed to say “You, too, can be this cool!”
Well, guess what? Now you actually CAN be that cool in your Men’s Eighties Gym Instructor costume! You’ll be a pastel beefcake in a powder blue leotard that has a neckline low enough for you to proudly flash that Eighties-esque chest hair. Your official status of “Gym Instructor” is emblazoned on the front, against a psychedelic blue and black triangle. Neon green leggings protect your legs while you squat and toe-tap your way to fitness stardom. A pair of blue wristbands keeps things from getting too sweaty even during the most intense training sessions, and a headband holds your signature ‘fro out of your eyes. Blue athletic socks round out your look, making you the most color-coordinated instructor ever to teach bicep curls. Add a gold medallion necklace and white trainers for extra authenticity.
The Beat Goes On
Flex those deltoids and raise those knees! You’ll own your awesomeness as an Eighties gym instructor. Prepare for a deluge of clients – all the prettiest women will be lining up in their legwarmers, ready to take your aerobics class!
|Small/Medium||Pants Waist||27" - 34"||69cm - 86cm|
|Large/X-Large||Pants Waist||31" - 38"||79cm - 97cm|
|2X||Pants Waist||34" - 44"||86cm - 112cm|
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jeremy R Epley | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?