- Pair of Knee Socks
- Jacket: 94% polyester, 4% nylon, 2% spandex, pants & cape: 100% polyester poplin, brocade & satin fabrics
- Poplin pants have elastic waist; cropped just below knee
- Pants have red braid down each side, tassel at side of cuff
- Gray brocade bolero jacket has red braid edging, black frog closure
- Satin cape is red w/ black lining & neckband, 2 rows of gold ball fringe; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Black pre-tied necktie has elastic neck band
- Black foam Montera-style hat
- Exclusively, made by us!
Whenever life gets tough, do you grab the bull by the horns? Or, do you taunt the bull like a matador until it charges at you, and then leap the side at the last second? If you live on the edge and prefer the second style, then our exclusive Matador Costume is the perfect look for you!
Details & Design
While you're under no obligation to fight any bulls when you're sporting this daring costume (in fact we ask that you don't) but you'll look like you're ready to. The finely detailed brocade jacket looks bold and fierce with the included red satin cape over it, and the tasseled pants and knee socks add to this authentic look. Put on the black hat to complete this festive ensemble that's Made by Us and you'll look ready to face any problem, even a raging bull! (metaphorically, of course)
In a Mooed
The bullfight is really a metaphor, of course, for how people deal with life's challenges. We don't expect anyone who's going through a tough time to actually go out, find a bull, and then either grab its horns or wave a red cape at it until it charges at them. Wouldn't those both be terrible options for self-care? We don't think our local ER would appreciate that at all. But, if you could solve problems by shouting "Toro!" at a bull, you would definitely want to be properly dressed for the task. They say, dressing the part is the most important part of the task, anyhow.
So dress in this costume when you're getting ready to confront any metaphorical bulls/ everyday issues (especially if it's just something rather mundane, like having to write a report or pay a phone bill). Facing your commute during rush hour while wearing this look will be much more interesting for everyone who might glance in your car!
|Small||Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|Small||Cape Length (center back)||40"||102cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 42"||76cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Cape Length (center back)||40"||102cm|
|Large||Waist||34" - 46"||86cm - 117cm|
|Large||Cape Length (center back)||40"||102cm|
|X-Large||Waist||38" - 51"||97cm - 130cm|
|X-Large||Cape Length (center back)||40"||102cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 1, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- SatisfiedBy Rh | November 13, 2018True to size, which was surprising as most costumes are not. Also the cape was very good quality for the price. Very satisfied.Was this review helpful to you?
- Marvellous MatadorBy AD | November 3, 2018I loved my Matador costume. It was a perfect for my size and for me snugly. Great fabrics and design too. Definitely coming back for more.Was this review helpful to you?
- Has matching for the child size!By SHELLEY H. | December 6, 2014This was a hard to find ope. It is very cool.Was this review helpful to you?