- Magenta wig
- Made of 100% synthetic hair
- Curly auburn hair
- Elastic lined mesh interior
- Note: the wig is less brunette than pictured
Tell most people that you’re shopping for a Magenta wig and they’ll assume you mean something purplish red, the type of thing you might wear with a glam rocker or fairy costume. Mention a Magenta wig in the right company, though, and someone is bound to start humming the opening bars of “Science Fiction Double Feature.” That’s how you know you’ve found your kind of people.
Magenta might not be the best known of the various weirdos populating “The Rocky Horror Picture Show,” but that’s part of her appeal. As the maid at Dr. Frank-N-Furter’s castle, Magenta is privy to all kinds of demented goings on. Prowling the hallways with her brother Riff Raff, she has a hand in just about everything that happens around the estate, and she takes in every bizarre development with a wicked laugh. She may not be the most proper lady in town, but she sure enough knows how to have a good time.
Pay tribute to one of the pillars of the Rocky Horror community in this frizzy, synthetic wig in Magenta’s trademark shade of auburn. The elastic line mesh interior keeps everything in place even when you’re chasing your master’s creations and conquests around a creepy castle.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Cheap and unwearableBy Bailey | November 19, 2018The wig was cheap and looked nothing like the picture. The hair fell out in clumps if you tried to make it look wearable. IT LOOKED NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE.Was this review helpful to you?
- good wigBy gavin | November 10, 2018worked great! nice and stretchy too so it easily and comfortably fits.Was this review helpful to you?