Kids Robot Dress Costume
- 100% polyester jersey knit & knit mesh
- Fabric has shiny metallic silver finish
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Mock-turtle neckline, mesh yoke, ribbon trim
- Plastic tube threaded into hemline to hold shape
- Fabric-covered plastic headband has ball-tipped antennae on top
Isn't Technology Amazing?
The new robot has finally been released! It came today in the mail and looked incredible in its box. Now it's charging in the corner while you read the instruction manual. Apparently the robot needs daily helpings of candy and ice cream to maintain its charge. Also - hmm. Apparently it's not a domestic helper kind of robot either. This one's functions include "Being awesome," "Sassy yet funny responses," "Being cute," and "Singing all the words to the latest pop hits," to name a few. It might not be programmed to pick up its dirty clothes or put its used dishes in the dishwasher, but we bet that you're going to love it anyway.
The future is here, and it's this Kids Robot Dress Costume! The silvery polyester dress as a plastic tube sewn into the hemline to give it a fun, swingy shape that's perfect for dancing (yes, robots dance - after all, they came up with the Robot!) Button graphics dot the bottom of the skirt and more readout-style graphics line the bodice's inset. A blue sash that maches the turquoise detail on the shoulders and elbows makes this robot fashion forward as well as STEM-approved. The fabric-covered headband has two antennae tipped with purple balls and connected with an electric-looking "current."
This robot has the best of all worlds. She gets the ultra-cool shiny, futuristic fashion and doesn't have to worry about running out of power. Sometimes it seems like she has so much energy that you might wish she came with a "Power Off" switch. Plus, she comes programmed with a whole vocabulary, including the most important phrase of all: "Trick or treat!"
- DisappointedBy Tal | March 5, 2022Size MediumThe costume is very cute, but the hoop was totally destroyed and crooked. There was no way to wear it that way.
I had to take it out completely and be creative.
Too badBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | December 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?