Karate Kid Authentic Skeleton Suit for Adults
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Pair of Gloves
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has 2-way back zipper from waist to hood
- Feet are fully enclosed
- Hood does not cover face; model is wearing white makeup (sold separately)
- Printed bones on front & back of jumpsuit
- Wrist-length gloves
- Officially licensed
- Exclusively made by us
We know that you think the Cobra Kai dojo stinks. We all do! They're the archetypal bad guys, and in the 80s, it was all about good vs. bad. And of course, Daniel wins at the end, and yadda, yadda, yadda, you know the spiel. BUT. The important lesson here isn't necessarily good vs. bad. It's just how to look cool.
If you don't believe us, just take a gander at this The Karate Kid Skeleton Suit. Yes, it was worn by Johnny Lawrence and all the other stink-heads training under Sensei Kreese, but it's seriously cool. In a bad kind of way. And being the costumeheads that we are, that really speaks to us. So, that's why we went out and designed this signature costume straight from the movie. It's Paramount Studios officially licensed, and we made sure to get all the movie details just right.
If you feel the same way as us, you need to make sure you have this suit in your costume collection. You can callback your favorite scenes from The Karate Kid, or you can just go as a hard core skeleton zombie who's ready to take over the planet. Your choice! If you're paying homage to the classic flick, though, you might want to team up with a few friends for a great group theme. (We even sell the bathtub curtain costume, so you can make your own fan video tribute!) With a spandex blend stretch fit, printed skeleton details, and a white hood to cover your hair and complement your makeup effects, you'll be ready to go. Just, please, don't bully any of the neighborhood kids. You just never know when their sensei might show up and give you a good old fashioned whoopin!
|Small||Sleeve Length||22 1/4"||57cm|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toe)||56"||142cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||22 3/4"||58cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toe)||58"||147cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/4"||59cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toe)||60"||152cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toe)||62"||157cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- strangely shapedBy Anonymous | September 30, 2016I got the xl size, I'm 5'10'' 165 lbs pretty normal size. I tried to put this costume onand was met with the most excruciating wedgie since wedgies were invented. My man bits were smashed up agains my stomach and 100% visibly uncomfortable. I was really hoping this costume was gonna work out and i'm really bummed that I can't get a legit one that fits me. do not buy this unless you are under 5'5''.Was this review helpful to you?
- 5'7 130lbs LargeBy Konrad | September 15, 2022Height 5'6-5'8 | Weight 130-137 | Size LargeSo, I read all the reviews before I ended up buying this item. I was concerned about the sizing being to small, regardless of the size. I ended up buying a large. The zipper in the back is slightly annoying, but not a deal breaker. I mean, it's original to the costume in the movie. get over it. Now, the problem I see people having is getting the shoulder to fit. This is because the suit has the feet build into it, making it hard to stretch over the shoulders. If you're 5'7-5'8 and weigh anywhere between 130-140 lbs, Id get the large and cut the booties of the feet. I'm sure you'll be rocking a pair of high top chucks with it anyway, and it should fit perfectly. hope this helps.
side note, the hood attached is small, but Johnny doesn't wear it in the movie anyway, soooo.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Read the product information! Ignore the "Recommended Accessories" at the top of the page!!!By J Dub | October 11, 2021This costume includes white gloves. I ended up ordering, what turned out to be, an extra set of gloves due to the "Recommended Accessories" suggestion box at the top of the page. Just slow your roll, scroll down the page a bit, and read the Product information and it clearly states that this costume includes a pair of white gloves. You don't need gloves they are included with the costume! I'm docking the review a star because this seems purposely obfuscated.
Otherwise the costume seems to be fairly high quality. The size guide suggestions are accurate, and the zippers seem fairly substantial. You will want some sort of shoes, white or white and black deck shoes/Vans/Converse seem appropriate.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- PRODUCT IS GARBAGEBy William | October 28, 2020Height 5'10 | Weight 175 | Size LargeThe legs fit fine, but the chest is so short it only fits over shoulders with an extreme stretch and wedgie.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too Small! Don’t waste your money!By Disappointed Mom | October 23, 2020Height 5’3” | Size LargeI ordered this for my 10 year old son for Halloween. He is a big kid so based on the reviews I ordered a men’s size large. It is too small! He can’t get the hood over his head. What a poor design and the size chart is completely inaccurate.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- size is off by about 1.5 sizesBy N | October 9, 2020Height 5'7" | Weight 155 | Size Largethe reviews say it runs small so i chose a large. while it runs very small, the hardest part is getting the suit over your neck once you put the pants on. going the opposite way (head first) is actually even more impossible. I'd advise shorter than 5'3" for the L. it's not the spandex you have to worry about, it's the zipper breaking. and even if you could figure out a way to get it on with an acrobatic technique, you'd have to do the same thing two more times to take it on and off to use the restroom.
Costume looks cool if it were to fit. A large appears to be meant for a 5'3" 130lb human.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy bethany | September 26, 2020Height 5'7 | Size MediumFor years I have been looking for the double sided costume.
I got the medium since it was the only size left ( I feel like if I got a large it would fit better). The zipper is short. I'm 5'7, the medium fit's me, it's super tight ( spandex what can ya do) but I can't get the hood on because of the zipper placement. The zipper isn't long enough for me unfortunately.
I've wanted this costume since I first saw Karate Kid when I was 5, I'm 31 now, and now that I have been able to finally find the actually thing I'm so heartbroken.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wrong MeasurmentBy Current Customer | September 25, 2020Height 5’1” | Weight 120 | Size MediumOrdered it for my son who is 12 years old, 5’1” and 120lbs and I ordered him the medium skeleton adult suit costume, by the description I ordered what should have been and was still to small for him so the description saying adult is inaccurate and measurments are inaccurate. The zipper is in the back so if he would have to use the restroom he have to have someone to unzip the back for him. But the costume itself is nice lookingBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- $80 wastedBy IC | November 19, 2018Great website but the costume I was so excited to wear was a huge bummer. The measurements were off, right when I put it on, I can hear the fabric stretching and ripping. By the end of the night, it had ripped. I had spent $80 on it and can never wear it again which is a shame. I used the measurements you gave me so I got the large. I am just under 6 foot and had the correct waist line etc. I would have gone with the XL had I known this was going to happen. Loved the costume, just a bad experience :(Was this review helpful to you?
- Size chart is offBy Current Customer | November 6, 2018This is way too small, could not wear it.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Size chart is off Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Size chart is off No (0)Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize if it did not seem to fit you.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the sizing of the costume. We have a great exchange program, and could have sent a replacement order for the same costume in a different size, or simply refunded the order in full on return.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.
- SizingBy Anonymous | October 17, 2018There is a major jump in sizing from L to XL.Was this review helpful to you?
- good quality.... small..By Current Customer | October 3, 2018ok, i may have pushed it, but i measured from my shoulder to my feet ans it said the XL would fit. im 6’2, 190 amd i couldn’t stand up straight in this. wish i could have.Was this review helpful to you?
- DisappointingBy Anonymous | November 1, 2016I'm 5 "10" and 160 lbs and typically fit a medium for anything. I got the medium and it was way too small. I was really disappointed because I was really looking forward to this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good quality but not a great fitBy Anonymous | October 20, 2016I was so excited to find something that was printed on both sides! so hard to find! But the the length of the suit is a problem. I thought I measured my self well, but at 5'5" I could not get into the SM costume. The zipper stops the suit from stretching and it was impossible for me to get the hood on. I was terrified I was going to rip it. I'm going to try a large since the length of the suit doesn't increase in the medium size and hopefully that works.Was this review helpful to you?