Infant Sweet Dream Catcher Costume
- 100% polyester
- Flannel and velvet-feel fabrics
- Attached moccasin-like booties
- Printed design on chest and headband
- Attaches with hook and loop fastener at base of neck
- Metal diaper-access snaps
- Elastic backing on headband with attached felt "feather"
Dream catchers have been part of Native American and First Nation cultures for centuries. They were first made by the Ojibwe people, and are traditionally made of willow branches and sinew, often to be hung up over a child's or infant's bed. As they sleep through the night, all of their dreams first pass through the hoop, which allows the good dreams to pass through, and catches the bad dreams in its spider web-like netting. When the sun rises, the bright sunlight makes the caught bad dreams disappear!
This Native American-inspired Sweet Dream Catcher look begins with a cozy, leather-like onesie that features soft and adorable frills on the top and leggings. The bead-like pattern printed around the collar of the costume and on the matching feathered headband adds fun colors and accents to the outfit. The bottom of the onesie features buttons for easy changing, and the attached booties have no-slip pads on the feet.
|X-Small||Child Size||0-6 Months||0-6 Months|
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length (to bottom of footies)||26"||66cm|
|Small||Child Size||6-12 Months||6-12 Months|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length (to bottom of footies)||28"||71cm|
|Medium||Child Size||12-18 Months||12-18 Months|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length (to bottom of footies)||29"||74cm|
|Large||Child Size||18-24 Months||18-24 Months|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length (to bottom of footies)||30"||76cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 22, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Way too bigBy Anonymous | October 22, 2018Ordered this as a backup after the one we originally ordered was out of stock. We received an email after we paid for it saying it was out of stock so we decided on this one. Ordered an XS for our almost 2 month old. He’s still in newborn clothes so I figured it’d be a little big, but this is huge. I could fit three of him in it. I think 0-6 months is a wide range for baby costumes. That’s a big difference. Hoping I can send this back and get him a costume in time.Was this review helpful to you?
- Indian Baby CostumeBy Current Customer | July 6, 2017Indian baby costume look super cute & I need it for his first birthday photos. Thanks god I found this website instead Amazon and EBay because they don't ship to HAWAII. Thank Youu!Was this review helpful to you?