Marvel Spider-Man Infant Costume
- Hook and loop closure going down the back of the costume
- Hat has elastic inside going through the back part
- Cuddler is a small pillow
- Officially licensed
Can you just imagine it? If your baby got superpowers from a radioactive spider like Peter Parker, what do you think that he’d do with that power? Maybe your little one would take their expert crawling abilities to the walls and ceiling. Maybe they’d use their web-slinging skills to grab their toys from across the room. Maybe they’d even cook up a wisecrack or two like the real Spider-Man. Or perhaps your little one would just take a little spider-nap to keep his energy up for when a supervillain shows up!
Well, your little one doesn’t even need to have to go near a radioactive spider to be Spider-Man! They might not have any spider-powers just yet, but they can look like the classic Marvel superhero when you slip them into this adorable infant Spider-Man costume. Then, you can refer to your little superhero as the one and only Spider-Baby!
This infant costume is based on the classic Spider-Man outfit from the comic books. It has a standard onesie design with a hook and loop closure in back, making it easy for you to get your baby dressed up. The entire suit is made of a soft fleece material that will keep your baby feeling quite cozy and heroic. The included hat looks like Spidey’s mask and fits with an elastic band that goes around the forehead. Finally, the costume comes with a cuddler pillow, which is shaped like a little spider web. It helps your child stay comfortable while they save the day.
A SUPERHERO TEAM
If you’re trying to introduce your child to the world of superheroism, then this adorable costume might just be the perfect start! Be sure to check out all of our Marvel costumes to craft the perfect family group costume based on your favorite heroes!
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Terrible sizingBy Ivan | October 30, 2019Bought this 0-3 month for my 1 month old. The sizing on this costume is so off! The torso is short and fat and the legs are super long. No newborn is proportioned like this! The hat is also humongous. 0/10 do not recommend.Was this review helpful to you?