Infant Playful Penguin Costume
- Hood w/ Attached Top Hat
- Jumpsuit costume for infants
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck; snaps at crotch & along inseams for easy diaper access
- Satin lapels and bow tie sewn to front
- Enclosed jumpsuit feet have anti-skid soles
- Hood fastens under chin w/ Hook and Loop fastener; soft-sculpted beak & top hat on top
- For truly dashing Antarctic animal wannabes!
One of our favorite things about these birds of the Antarctic is that their signature feather pattern is strikingly similar to one of the most iconic human looks, the tuxedo! This light hearted costume takes that idea and runs with it by adding a top hat and bow tie. All polyester fabric with polyurethane foam inserts provide just the right feel to this chill look; and with a plush beak, flipper footies, and a comfy flip up hood with character details, your infant will be able to instantly become a delightful high society animal! And the Hook and Loop fastener attachments and snap together bottom means you'll be able to complete their penguin transformation with ease.
With this fun look they'll be equally equipped to attend a high society function, or to take a swim with their new friends in the southern hemisphere. But if you just want to keep your little one close at hand to show off your new Playful Penguin, well, that's just fine too! (Who wouldn't want an adorable Penguin to chill with??)
|X-Small||Child Size||0-6 months||0-6 months|
|Small||Child Size||6-12 months||6-12 months|
|Medium||Child Size||12-18 months||12-18 months|
|Large||Child Size||18-24 months||18-24 months|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Way Too BigBy Jen | November 14, 2018This costume was way too big for my three month old, so he ended up without a costume for this year. I guess we’ll try again next year. Sad I wasted my money.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not as advertisedBy Current Customer | November 12, 2017The feet look like they are slippers but they are not. The foot opening is the entire penguin foot so the only way my daughter could walk in it was to have her wear shoes or slippers but I could barely get them in the cover. The legs were also too long without shoes. The chin of the hat was 1-2in too big so I had to add more velcro. The beak kept covering her eyes too.Over all, it worked.Was this review helpful to you?