Polar Bear Costume for Infants
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
|7/12MO||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|12/24 Months||Sleeve Length||13"||33cm|
|12/24 Months||Inseam||10 1/2"||27cm|
- Super soft 100% polyester velour fabric & fiberfill stuffing
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Snaps at crotch & along inseams for diaper access
- Elastic at wrists & ankles
- Fiberfill stuffed cushion sewn to inside of front panel to give plump look
- Stuffed tail attaches to back of jumpsuit w/ hook & loop fastener
- Hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Top of hood has soft sculpted ears & muzzle, embroidered facial features, attached Santa hat
- Foam-backed booties have elastic at ankles, anti-skid material on outer soles
Ice Is Nice
Polar bear? More like polar brrrrrr! The North Pole is one of the chilliest places in the world, so it's a good thing that the bears who call it home are more than equipped to deal with the cold. They have thick fur to lock in heat, and they eat berries and delicious fish all summer long to get ready for the harsh winds and snowstorms. Snuggling up with Mom or Dad is also a good option for staying warm!
Beat the brisk weather with this sweet Polar Bear Costume for Infants! The jumpsuit fastens up the back and is made of super soft white velour fabric. The booties feature anti-skid pads shaped like paw prints on the outer soles. A red scarf decorates the neckline. The hood is gently stuffed to give it a rounded shape and has embroidered polar bear facial features. Fabric ears and a red Santa hat are sewn to the top of the hood.
On the Prowl for Hugs
What's a polar bear doing this far south? She must be here to celebrate a holiday with friends. If she came early enough, she can enjoy Halloween and not even have to worry about a costume - her cute fur is plenty. And as long as she's here, she may as well stay for Christmas, right? Maybe she can help us all look for Santa on Christmas Eve. If she's from the North Pole, she might have met him once or twice!
- Needs ImprovementBy Current Customer | October 17, 2023
Size 7/12MOThe costume is much more cheap looking than the picture. Velcro and snaps easily come undone. One of the seams got a hole just by putting it on.
However the measurements given were good. My daughter is a size 18mo but according to the measurement chart the 7-12mo would fit her best which was indeed correct!
I'm making this costume work by sewing the seams better and it's only going to be used twice.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?