Infant Infantry Soldier Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Belt
- Infant Infantry Soldier Costume
- 100% cotton
- Jumpsuit with front hook and loop closure has attached belt
- Jumpsuit has snap closures on inseams for easy diaper access
- Hat has padded crown and a brim
- Belt has hook and loop closure
As a parent you might believe your baby is too young for the Army. We get it, most of us waited until we could walk on our own before we learned to march. The thing is, all those years spent napping, sucking on a binky, and playing with a rattle could be spent getting valuable training in the nation's new Infant Infantry.
This new unit is, without question, the cutest unit in the Army to date. When a new infant recruit shows up to bootie camp they're expected to keep their cribs in ship-shape order. The drill sergeant should be able to flip a coin on those choo-choo train sheets. While typical boot camp for people over the age of two usually includes crawling through barbed wire and mud, babies in bootie camp usually are trained to simply crawl in formation. Luckily for the babies, all their projectile training involves is a bottle of milk and about ten minutes of tender back patting. Sure, this might not slow down an invading force but it would definitely mess up their uniforms, embarrassing them in front of their superiors.
Whether your little one is enrolling in baby boot camp or simply dressing up for a cute salute to the military members of your family, they're sure to make their country proud in this camo onesie. The ensemble easily comes off and on with touch fasteners down the front and snaps on the legs for easy diaper changes. Your little one will look official with the soft belt and collar and a soft-billed cap. In this new uniform your baby's typical "Goo Gah" will translate to the classic military "Oorah!".
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||4 3/4"||12cm|
|0/3 Months||Jumpsuit Length||19"||48cm|
|0/3 Months||Hat Circumference||18 1/2"||47cm|
|0/3 Months||Child Size||0-3 months||0-3 months|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||5"||13cm|
|6/9 Months||Jumpsuit Length||23"||58cm|
|6/9 Months||Hat Circumference||19 1/2"||50cm|
|6/9 Months||Child Size||6-9 months||6-9 months|
|12/18||Sleeve Length||5 1/4"||13cm|
|12/18||Hat Circumference||20 1/2"||52cm|
|12/18||Child Size||12-18 months||12-18 months|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Cutest little soilder.By Desi Hammond | November 1, 2021Height 23in | Weight 13 pounds 1.4 oz | Size 6/9 MonthsIt was perfect. The size was exactly as expected. It was sturdy quality material.kit was warm. The hat was a little big but a few stitches fixed that. Ford was comfortable in it and I loved it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Cutest little soilder. Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Cutest little soilder. No (0)