Gray Alien Mask for adults
- Molded latex mask
- Elastic band around back of head
- Eye slits above character eyes allow limited vision
If you met a little gray man on a sunny afternoon and that little guy wanted to see the highlights of earthling life, what would you show him? We know, it's a hard question. There are so many factors! Has this alien been to earth before? Will people recognize him as extraterrestrial or is he going to wear a straw hat and large sunglasses? Does he have a sense of humor or is he concerned with taking valuable human data as part of his job? And most importantly, do you and your new cosmic pal have access to his lightning-fast UFO? If so you two could lunch on Poboys while listening to brass bands on the sunny cobblestone streets of New Orleans at one o'clock and be dancing in an underground club in Istanbul before midnight. While it's unlikely that a little grey man will ask you to play tour guide to earth anytime soon, your chances are sure to go up when you're dressed like his people!
You'll look like you just landed on this green planet when you throw on this gray alien mask. Driving any vehicle, including unidentified flying objects, while wearing this mask is discouraged due to peering at the world through eye slits. However, the eyes under your human ones look like they could see in total darkness as they are glassy and oversized, just as we'd expect!
Fresh Off the UFO
The ensemble you could put together with this mask is as varied as the activities you could do with a little gray man on a sunny afternoon! You could look like a businessman from outer space when wearing a suit or an intergalactic tourist learning to party like a human when wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Hey, you could even wear a silver bodysuit if you want to embrace a space-age kind of style! So, welcome to earth and buckle up, anything can happen here!
|Standard||One Size||One size fits most adults||One size fits most adults|
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2022Bought the mask to use as part of an Alien dinner project, it worked great. My son used the mask for his costume and the eye slits which are the eye brows are very narrow and hard to see out of. So just beware if you are using it as a mask, vision will be an issue. It is comfortable and stayed in place.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Pliable and Reliable AlienBy CostumeBuff | October 20, 2022This mask is a stereotypical looking alien mask that lays against your face with a black, approximately .25 inch wide elastic strap that goes around the back of the head. Just note these several things: I am a fuller sized adult and because it curves inward at the bottom of the mask shape there will be face showing on either/both sides at the bottom. Also, although it does cover my forehead, you will see your hairline above, so some kind of a bald cap colored to match the face of mask is suggested, as well as maybe wearing matching makeup on the sides of face, neck, and ears to make it blend in better. The smell is a typical latex but doesn't bother me as much as full head masks do that are enclosed. The eyes area has small slits to look through so you may wish to cut out the eyes and add a mesh black material or sunglass lens to it. The nostrils have small slita to breathe through. I am aesmatic and was fine with the little area but you may certainly cut it larger if need be. The mouth is closed so no eating or drinking while wearing the mask. Eery looking with nice quality for the price.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?