E.T. Adult Mask
- E.T. Mask
- Natural latex full-head mask has slit at back for access
- Eye openings above & between character eyes allow limited vision
- Officially licensed, made by us!
- NOTE: This product may need cleaning prior to use due to the manufacturing process.
Are you sick of phoning it in for Halloween? Instead, why not try phoning home just like E.T. from the classic Steven Spielberg film? This licensed E.T. Adult Mask captures all the characteristics of the loveable little alien from the movie and turns it into a highly detailed mask that you can wear! It’s made of molded latex and features his big blue eyes painted onto the front. Put it on, stock up on your favorite peanut butter flavored candies and make sure to tell Elliot to “be good”.
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
|Standard||One Size||One size fits most adults||One size fits most adults|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Been waiting a long time....By Current Customer | September 6, 2017Been waiting a long time to find an E.T mask of this quality. Its absolutely perfect and I am fairly certain that it will end up stuffed full of old shirts on display in the house somewhere. The coloring and detail is excellent and those bright eyes really pop.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Been waiting a long time.... Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Been waiting a long time.... No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 11, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Great mask!By Lance H | December 29, 2020One of, if not the, best mask I’ve purchased. My family loves it, fun to wear and take goofy pictures with!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- ET MASKBy Current Customer | March 6, 2019I was excited to receive my ET Mask which was exactly was I had hoped it would be. However, I was upset to see it was just in a plastic bag and not in a box with stuffing in the mask. I didn't like the fact that it went through all the shipping cycles being thrown around and not actually protected with bubble wrap, etc. since it wasn't shipped in a box. I felt even though I accepted the standard shipping date, etc. and I received a cheaper rate since it wasn't properly packaged to maintain protection in order to keep the proper shape and form of the mask. I was expecting UPS delivery vs. regular postal delivery. I also requested periodic tracking updates which I never received and had to keep logging in to see where the package was actually located.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi there! I'm glad to hear that the mask was as you expected, but I'm so sorry for any misunderstanding or disappointment regarding the shipping on your order! It looks like our standard shipping was selected on your order, which would ship through UPS SurePost, which means that UPS would handle the package until it reaches your area, from which point your local post office would handle final delivery. As far as the packaging goes, I'm really sorry about that, but we greatly appreciate any feedback regarding how items are packaged, and always welcome you to reach out to us in customer service if you have any issues or concerns about that!
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018This looks amazing. Very legit. However, I spent an hour making tiny cuts in all the mask “wrinkles” so that I was able to breathe. It was less than five minutes before I felt sick before doing this (and I’m typically willing to be uncomfortable for a costume!). The cutting worked and I won a contest!Was this review helpful to you?
- ETBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018My daughter had so many compliments on Halloween! It is a great mask and was delivered very fast!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled ET Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled ET No (0)