Gandalf Beard Kit
- Gandalf Beard Kit
- Gandalf Beard Kit
- 100% synthetic hair on mesh cap with elastic edge
- Beard has elastic loops that fit over ears
- *Some styling may be required
- Officially licensed
Do you find yourself a huge fan of fireworks? Do you always arrive precisely when you mean to? Do you find your wardrobe horribly monochromatic? If you answered yes to any of these, you might be a wizard of Middle Earth.
We hate to set unreasonable standards, but we're pretty sure being a wizard requires a long lustrous beard. But hey, if you're a wizard, you can probably grow one instantly right? Oh, you don't know that spell? Well. We suppose we can help you out a little then. Check out our Gandalf Beard Kit. It's 100 percent synthetic, and comes with the full beard and hair. Mind you, you may need to fluff it a little to find the proper "Grey Pilgrim" look, but you're sure to look magical when you do.
|Standard||Wig Cap Size||20" - 25"||51cm - 64cm|
This Gandalf Beard Kit does include both the beard and wig.
- Four StarsBy Rutger Saly | November 6, 2022Neither wig nor beard were quite as full and fluffy as the picture suggests, but it served it's purpose well, and seems otherwise like a quality product to someone who knows nothing about wigs.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not NEARLY as nice as picturedBy Anonymous | October 12, 2020The hair in the wig and beard were a mess and next to impossible to make it look nice (never did get it to look as nice as pictured). The mustache area of the beard was not cut properly and you can see the material beneath it. Does not look nice at all. Very disappointing!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
looks goodBy Current Customer | October 13, 2016The beard and hair looked good. The elastic that goes around the ears was short and after wearing it a little while, hurt my husband's ears. We'll have to lengthen it for the next time he wears it.Was this review helpful to you?