Frank N Furter Costume
- Corset Shirt
- Briefs w/ Garter Straps
- Fingerless Gloves
- Corset-like vest w/ shiny black front ties in back
- Elbow-length fingerless gloves covered in sequins
- Elastic-lined lace trim briefs w/ garters
The doctor is in the house. Dr. Frank-N-Furter that is.
And trust us. If this doctor is in the house, the house is about to get… how shall we say… exciting. Those of you familiar with the Rocky Horror experiment and the Transylvanians have at least a vague idea what you’re in for. The rest of you? Well perhaps it would ruin the fun if we were to warn you.
We’ll tell you this much. Dr. Frank-N-Furter is quite the deviant. A bit explicit, malicious, devious, misunderstood… did we mention that he holds the key to life? That he has created machines and creatures beyond compare? That in seven days he can make you a man? He is a doctor after all. Although, his medical practices are a bit a-typical. He’s more intent on creating himself a plaything than anything useful for anyone else. Then there’s the cross-dressing, cannibalism… and perhaps we won’t spoil any more for you.
But if you’re feeling the urge to channel the bad doctor himself, look no father than our Rocky Horror Picture Show Costume. It comes with the vest, sequined fingerless gloves, and briefs with garters. Add some gnarly eye shadow, fishnets, and pumps, and you'll look just like the mad Transylvanian himself.
- The picture is not what you getBy Amanda | September 20, 2016Buyer beware! My husband is 6' and average build and we went with the standard size. We had to take in about 4 inches on each side of the top to make it fit his frame. I think the standard size would easily fit a man who weights 240-300 pounds. The underwear was laughable! From the picture you cannot tell that the lace and the underwear are one piece and extremely flimsy. Depending on where we looked the lace was anywhere from 4-6 inches in size from top to bottom. And the black 'modesty' area maybe had 2 inches in total from top to bottom. No way was it going to cover any man's package. We ended up having to cut off the garter straps and sewing them onto our own underwear and calling it good. The only redeemable piece of the whole package was the fishnet stockings. I've purchased a few items from HalloweenCostumes.com and been very happy-but this is the cheapest outfit I've ever received. All the money must have gone into the name brand. So, buyer beware if you buy this you are going to be doing a ton of modifications! And I'm an original Frankie fan and was very disappointed by what I received.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing issuesBy Amanda | August 29, 2016I know it's hard to do a "one size fits all" type of costume that makes everyone happy, but there is a large and a standard size, I ordered the standard and it is enormous. I'm an average size adult. Still oka for the price, just be aware you'll probably need to tailor the top, shorten the garter straps, and find an underwear alternative to the one it comes with.Was this review helpful to you?