Steve Trevor Deluxe Men's Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Satchel
- Steve Trevor Deluxe Men's Costume
- 100% polyester fabric & faux fur; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has elastic back waistband, hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Styled as a WWII-era military flight suit w/ faux fur collar
- Satchel shoulder strap sewn to left shoulder of jumpsuit
- Satchel measures 8" x 8", closes w/ hook & loop fastener
- Officially licensed
Wonder Woman doesn’t need much help when it comes to fighting. She’s strong enough to flip a tank like a pancake, she’s got sword skills that would make even the proudest of fencers blush and she can block Gatling gun fire with her shield without breaking a sweat. Of course, she still needs a bit of help understanding the basics of the world outside of Themyscira, which is why Steve Trevor has a pretty important job!
Steve needs to make sure Diana doesn’t do anything crazy, like try to bring a sword into a clothing store. He needs to make sure she knows how to dance. He needs to make sure she knows what a watch is! And most of all he needs to make sure that she’s got all of the backup she needs to kick some major butt! Now, you can become Wonder Woman’s number one guy with this licensed Steve Trevor costume.
The costume is designed to look like the one worn by Chris Pine in the 2017 film, Wonder Woman. It comes with a full-body jumpsuit that has plenty of details, like the faux fur collar and faux decorative pockets, to help achieve that super spy look from the movie. It also has decorative buttons and an oversized lapel in the front. It even comes with an attached satchel bag. The only thing you’ll need to make your Steve Trevor costume complete is your unparalleled charm and your commitment to helping Wonder Woman fight against evil.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!