Child Tiger Costume
- Bodysuit with Attached Mitts and Tail
- Pair of Foot Covers
- Child Tiger Costume
- 100% polyester microfleece, felt & rib knit
- Bodysuit has back zipper & stand-up collar
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can fold back to free hands
- Felt claws sewn to mitts, stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Headpiece has ears sewn to top, hook & loop tab fastener under chin
- Foot covers have rib knit ankle cuffs, elastic band under foot
- Also available in toddler, adult & plus sizes
Does anyone know why people are always trying to catch tigers by their toes whenever there's a hard decision to make? Your little one might growl at you if you try grabbing their toe in our adorable exclusive Tiger Costume!
Have you seen how cute tigers are when they play? They love toys and catnip as much as any other cat, except they are the size of a refrigerator and are a bit stronger, so you'll probably want to be careful when they playfully nip at your fingers (or arms). Which brings us back to the whole "Catch a tiger by the toe" tradition. If a tiger is just playing in the sun with its friends, why would you want to bother it by grabbing its toes? We tried catching our house cat by its toe, and it didn't go well for us at all. So, we say just let the tigers keep having a good time!
Your little jungle kitty will also be having as much fun as a real tiger in the wild while they are playing in this soft, striped jumpsuit. The attached stuffed tiger tail in the back and ears on the hood help give them the look of a true tiger, which will come in handy when they're prowling around and looking for something to pounce on. We also make this costume in adult sizes, so you can go trick-or-treating as a big, fierce tiger family. That's one group costume you won't have to play "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" to decide on, which tiger toes everywhere will appreciate!
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|