Child Ride A Camel Costume
- Camel w/ Attached Rider Legs
- Child Ride A Camel Costume
- 100% polyester fabric shell & fiberfill stuffing
- Child's legs go into camel's hind legs; camel's front legs & "rider's" legs are stuffed
- Elastic shoulder straps hold bull's body in place
- Robe & headdress shown in photo are not included
Your little guy or girl can become an Arabian prince or princess of the desert traveling on this rare steed. Traveling to exotic lands to discover treasures and hidden jewels. Maybe the adventure is closer to home while participating in a nativity scene. Either way the Child Ride A Camel Costume is a fantastic way of riding around new lands! Travel into your imagination on the back of a camel! The best part about this kind of camel is you don't even have to feed him!
The child's legs go into the camel's hind legs, so it looks like the camel is walking. The Child Ride A Camel Costume also has elastic shoulder straps to hold the bull's body in place. The fabric is 100 percent polyester with fiber filling for stuffing in the body, legs, and head. Hug the camel away it will keep its shape. Just add a robe, a dress, or whatever costume accessories to ride your camel. Make it part of a nativity scene, or a Halloween costume. Ride your camel off into the sunset, and play creatively with the desert creature!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review