Child Marine Uniform Costume
- 100% polyester
- Navy blue jacket w/ red trim along bottom and sleeves
- Gold buttons along center
- Four pockets on the chest in front
- Printed insignia on shoulder
- Printed medals on chest
- Sky blue pants w/ elastic band and red stripes on sides
- Polyurethane belt w/ adjustable buckle
- White hat w/ wire frame and black brim
- A man in uniform makes everyone happy
My, my, my. We have never met a more well-behaved, protective, and orderly little kid!
Does this sound familiar? Is this the feedback you tend to get about your little one’s behavior from teachers, babysitters, and other parents at school? Well, before we drag you aside and grill you about how, for goodness sake, you managed this feat of parenting, might we suggest a costume for your little cadet? In this Child Marine Uniform Costume, your little go-getter can become a true force to be reckoned with! No, we’re not advocating fighting--the might of the Marines is only one aspect of the longstanding military branch. But your kid loves high security, a well-made bed, an early wake-up time, and an amphibious lifestyle (you know how it goes when it’s time to get out of the bath!) so we think this uniform may really hit the mark.
We hear that a slick uniform and cool hat is half the battle, which is why the Marines know how to do it right. This decorated navy blue jacket has red trim and accompanies sky blue pants with matching red stripes on the sides. The signature white hat matches the belt and ties the whole look together. He may not quite be ready for THE basic training, but it seems his basic training in life turned out A-OK. And honestly, what parent can resist seeing their little one in uniform?
|Small||Age||3-4 years||3-4 years|
|Small||Pants Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|Small||Pants Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Medium||Age||5-7 years||5-7 years|
|Medium||Pants Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Large||Age||8-10 years||8-10 years|
|Large||Pants Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
- Not to happy especially the price I paid for it.By Jessica | October 27, 2015The jacket is small I even took my son measurements and by what the size chart said it should have fit him. The jacket was missing a few bottons that clearly show in the picture . so I added them myself. The hat does not fit very well. As for the pants they fit true to the size chart. Wish I could of ordered a medium jacket for my son. But I guess it will work for one day. Really have no choice with Halloween around the corner...Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Alice Melancon | November 8, 2019PerfectWas this review helpful to you?
- Attention!!!By Mamabear2 | November 19, 2018People were going nuts over my little guy in this uniform!!! Worth every penny!! I'm glad we invested in the metals because the ones on costume are made into the fabric & look really lame.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?