Child Inflatable Jurassic World T-Rex Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- *Runs Big: Please Make Sure to Double Check Size Chart, Fabric has Stretch
- Child Inflatable Jurassic World T-Rex Costume
- 100% polyester
- Front zipper, elastic at wrists and ankles
- Drawstring with cord lock around face opening in character neck
- Fan located over right hip requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Officially licensed
- Costume fits children ages of 5 to 7
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- My son loves it. (I'm happy with the purchase.)By Current Customer | August 19, 2016It fits my son well and he laughs each time he puts it on. He is five, wears a size 6 in boys. The whole thing inflated and stayed inflated. I read the reviews and took they into consideration, and thought it would still work. I'm glad I went with my gut. I would purchase again.Was this review helpful to you?
- TOO SMALL!By Anonymous | September 28, 2018My 9 year old son was in love with this costume but it was way too small. His arms and legs were too long for the costume. His head was too big for the hood. Probably need to get a teen size. Do not recommend for 8 years and up.Was this review helpful to you?
- Way too mallBy Anonymous | October 2, 2017My son is 9 but wears a 12/14 and this costume didn't fit him at all. He was so heartbroken.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume but too small!By Anonymous | October 21, 2016This costume is for a small child. It looks like it would fit a youth--but it does not. My 12 year old couldn't even fit his head in the hole. But the adult size would be too big. Sadly, I have to return it...though it appears now it is sold out, so hopefully someone will get it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor QualityBy Nana | December 16, 2018I bought this for my grandson for Halloween. The zipper broke the first time he put it on. Since it was only a few days until Halloween, a replacement couldn’t make it to him in time. He was one disappointed little man. ?? Very poorly made.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm so sorry to hear that the zipper broke like that! Did you happen to reach out to customer service for the zipper issue? We would love to help out in situations such as that!
- watch out for the sizeBy Anonymous | October 21, 2018I bought this for my 12 year old son and it was way too small. The description is totally misleading. When I received the costume it said it was for ages 5-7. The chart says up to 58". My son is not 58 and it didn't fit him.Was this review helpful to you?