Child Super Deluxe Star Wars TFA Stormtrooper Costume
- Padded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Tops
- 100% polyester
- Foam padded jumpsuit w/ Hook and Loop fastener in back
- Attached foam boot tops w/ elastic band under foot
- Foam belt w/ Hook and Loop fastener closure; two-piece plastic mask Hook and Loop fasteners together
In a galaxy far, far away, stormtroopers were once the fearsome fist of the Galactic Empire. So, it's no surprise that when the First Order rose up after the Empire was defeated, they started training stormtroopers of their own. Your little soldier can suit up and fight against the Resistance, too, in this official Super Deluxe Stormtrooper Costume, from the smash hit Star Wars movie, The Force Awakens!
At first glance, the First Order military seems like it's copying the Empire's forces during their glory days. While their ships and armor may look the same, the Order is way more technologically advanced and ruthless than the Imperials were, and they learned from all of the Emperor's mistakes that lead to his doom. And on top of having high tech weapons and extensive training, these new troopers have to make sure they stay extra professional when they go on a mission, because they never know when they might be being watched by the icy Captain Phasma, or maybe even Kylo Ren, himself! And trust us, no trooper wants to get caught sleeping on the job when Kylo is having a bad day...
Luckily, your little stormtrooper will look just like one of the most elite soldiers in the galaxy when they are sporting this licensed costume, so they won't have to worry about getting in trouble with any First Order commanders. The jumpsuit features detailed foam armor plates, and includes a matching molded plastic helmet and foam belt. Get them a good toy blaster to complete their fearsome look, which is a great addition to any Star Wars group costume!
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
- One StarBy Anonymous | February 28, 2022VERY disappointed. Sizing was WAY off! I got the large because based on that it was 48” and my child is right at 46”. It was huge! I’m 5’7 and it fit me….there’s absolutely no way that’s children's sizing! It’s ridiculous.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 25, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?