Willy Wonka Costume for Boys
- 100% polyester stretch knit
- Purple jacket w/ attached vest front, gold bow tie, and white collar
- Hook and Loop fastener closure on back of collar, foam backing for collar structure
- Officially licensed
- Molded faux suede hat w/ elastic security band inside, decorative ribbon on brim
- *Hat brim ribbon color may vary
Does your son have a pretty serious sweet tooth? If your little guy is always searching for sugary snacks to feast upon, it's safe to say that he's a certified candy enthusiast and a lover of all things Willy Wonka. He would certainly love to own his own factory filled with a lifetime supply of chocolate and silly Oompa Loompa workers who would spend the majority of their day singing and making candy. In fact, your son is probably on the hunt right now for an elusive Golden Ticket so he can take over as Willy Wonka's predecessor. There's really no need to search for the coveted Golden Ticket, all he needs to do is don the purple coat and the legendary top hat, and he should be ready to eat all the Everlasting Gobstoppers that his little tummy can handle!
Oompa Loompa doopa dee doo, this Willy Wonka costume is perfect for you! C'mon sing it with us! Young candy-loving gentlemen will look like a young Gene Wilder when they wear the easily recognizable golden bow tie. With a long purple coat and a matching floral inspired shirt underneath, your little guy will look like the official owner of a candy-coated kingdom. The bow tie, gloves, and top hat accessories complete this dandy ensemble. It's the perfect officially licensed Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory costume for little boys to wear while they're out collecting copious amounts of sweet treats. Now all they'll need is a pack of orange Oompa Loompas to accompany them on their journey!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Super cuteBy Anonymous | October 4, 2018This costume is super cute. It runs a bit on the bigger side. My son is almost five and the x-small was still a little big on him. The costume arrived in a box that read fragile, which was an awesome touch so the hat was in perfect condition.
Great buy!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Sherri Buckner | April 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Perfect!Was this review helpful to you?