Candy Inventor Costume for Women
- Jacket w/ Attached Vest
- Bow Tie
- 100% polyester velvet, satin, & stretch knit fabrics
- Velvet cutaway tailcoat jacket has satin vest panels sewn into side & shoulder seams
- Candy-print vest panels close at center w/ gold-tone buttons
- Jacket fastens at center front w/ gold-tone chain looped over two gold-tone buttons
- Jacket has 2 false pocket flaps, ruffled sleeve cuffs, gold piping along all edges
- 8" wide polka-dotted satin bow tie has elastic neck band
- Tan stretch knit pants have elastic waistband, dark brown side stripes edged w/ gold piping
- Hat has foam-backed crown, memory wire in brim edge
It's tough to keep up with food trends these days. Simple foods like toast and jelly spring into fashion with unpredictable ease. Then there's fusion cuisine, flatbreads, charcuterie boards, raw food, and kombucha. But there's one thing that will never go out of style. That's candy. And that hasn't gotten a modern update in years. All standard companies seem to be able to do is add peanut butter to things that didn't have peanut butter in them before!
What would you do if you could start your own candy company? What if you could make a piece of gum that would allow you to speak the language of your choice as long as you're chomping away? Or wouldn't it be cool if there was a lollipop that would change your hair color every time you got to another layer? Do you want to be a candy tastemaker? The first step is dressing in this quirky Candy Inventor Costume. Who knows what you'll come up with now!
Design & Details
This vibrant Made By Us costume will having you singing and inventing all sorts of sweets in no time! The jacket with tails is made with plum-colored crushed velvet and trimmed in gold piping. The attached vest has a pattern of all sorts of goodies scattered across. This costume also features a pair of pale pants with stripes on the outer sides and a large purple bow tie. Completed with a brown top hat trimmed in purple, this look is a sweet pick for Halloween festivities!
Ready to start your very own candy factory? Pair up with a Chocolate Factory Worker or a Ticket Winner costume to bring your vision to life! Trick-or-treaters will be delighted to see a Candy Inventor open the door this year, after all, who knows what sweet mysteries you've invented!
|Small||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Small||Jacket Length (back)||36 1/2"||93cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Vest Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length (back)||37"||94cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Large||Jacket Length (back)||38"||97cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||29" - 35"||74cm - 89cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Waist||32 1/2"||83cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (back)||39"||99cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||32 1/2" - 38 1/2"||83cm - 98cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Three StarsBy Sherry | October 12, 2021Height 5’ | Weight 107 | Size SmallI was a little dissapointed with the quality of the hat. It is made of cloth and not a real hat. Otherwise overall not too bad. The bottoms were a little large.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?