Boys Riddler Costume
- Jacket/Shirt Combo
- Eye Mask
- 100% polyester
- Jacket closes w/ hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Jacket has shirt-front inset w/ sewn-on necktie
- Decorative buttons, false pocket
- Foam eye mask has elastic band
- Molded greed Derby hat has printed question mark on front
- Officially licensed
Riddle me this, riddle me that. Who's afraid of the big black bat?
In the hierarchy of villains, Batman has some of the best. The Joker of course. He is classic. Dr. Freeze, is on cool cat. (Pun intended.) Oh, and how could we forget the Scarecrow? We couldn’t, unless he laced our coffee with something...now that we think about it...what are we doing?
But there is one villain who is a step above the rest. One that taunts the Caped Crusader at every villainous turn. A man who came up with such riddles as, "What weighs six ounces, sits in a tree, and is very dangerous? A sparrow with a machine gun!" And that diabolical villain is the man in green, the question mark adorned Riddler.
"What belongs to you but is used by others? Your name." Now your son can use someone else's name. And that name is Edward Nygma. Also known as The Riddler. This Boys Riddler Costume will have him going toe to toe with the Dark Knight. He wont end up stuck in Arkham Asylum (for long anyway) like the Scarecrow. He wont even be stuck in Gotham like the Joker seems to be. He will travel far, and wide, riddling Starling City with crimes befitting a true comic book villain. Just make sure your son isn't afraid of the big black bat before putting this costume on him.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Order a size bigger than needed!!!!By Current Customer | September 28, 2016It is a nice costume. My only issue is the fact that the sizes according to the size chart are off.. I ordered a size large for my 6 year old that weighs 48lbs because we live in Canada and need to wear warm clothes underneath our costumes for trick or treating and I'll be lucky to get a sweater underneath it. So make sure to order a size larger than you need for a good fit!Was this review helpful to you?
- No pants with this costumeBy Anonymous | November 8, 2014Adorable but didn't realize that no pants are included in the costumesWas this review helpful to you?
- Sizing is incorrect and not worth what it costsBy James | October 12, 2014Based off your size chart, my son (56.5" or 4'8" at 55 lbs) is at the border between medium and large, so I ordered a large. Well the jacket/shirt is tight (almost like they shipped a medium), the selves are 3 inches too short, and the mask is not wide enough for his eyes so that is useless. If we did not have a costume party in 2 days I would returning it for a full refund, however since that is not an option, I get to fix it myself.
Over overall quality is very cheap and barely resembles the picture.Was this review helpful to you?