Bowser Deluxe Boys Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Tail
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Inflatable Shell
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ hook & loop fastener at center back; stuffed tail sewn to back
- Molded plastic mask has elastic band around back of head, foam pad inside for comfort
- Foam wrist cuffs fasten w/ hook & loop fastener
- 9" diameter inflatable shell has elastic shoulder straps
- Officially licensed
Why do kids always want to dress up as Mario or Peach? If you ask us, the most fun Super Mario Bros character to dress as is definitely Bowser, and he's not so scary once you get to know him! Your little one can dress up as his favorite video game baddie in this official Bowser Deluxe Costume, and look mean and green (and yellow) this Halloween!
Don't get us wrong, we know Bowser is one bad koopa. Whether he's capturing princesses, or stealing gold coins, or just bumping other racers off the track during a Mario Kart race, we're always glad Mario and Luigi are out there to put a stop to his shenanigans. But, Bowser is just so good at being a bad guy, we can't help but love him! What other video game villain out there has his own fleet of flying pirate ships? And how did a huge, spiky, turtle-dragon get his claws on so many castles? And you have to admit, he's a monster on the Mario Kart track!
With this koopa-cool costume, your little one can be a monster while trick or treating, too, but the fun and mischievous kind of monster! This jumpsuit, molded plastic face mask, and inflatable koopa shell accessory are officially licensed, so your kid knows he'll look just like the real Bowser. Just make sure you keep an eye on where he hides his candy, or it might end up in another castle, and then you'll never find it!
|Size 4/6||Jumpsuit Length||42"||107cm|
|Size 7/8||Jumpsuit Length||45"||114cm|
|Size 10/12||Jumpsuit Length||48"||122cm|
|Size 14/16||Jumpsuit Length||52"||132cm|
- great qualityBy Current Customer | August 29, 2017My son loved this costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Stephanie | November 10, 2022Height 40 lbs | Weight 40 lbs | Size Size 4/6Bought for my 5 year old son, he loved it! Great costume decently made too.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2022Size Size 10/12Costume was great but too small. Then I find out I’d have to pay for restocking, shipping and it is better for me to keep it and try to sell it myself than go through the hassle. Did order another one in bigger size.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Bowser's MomBy Bowser's Mom | November 2, 2022Size Size 10/12I went a size up, having learned the child costume sizing drama in previous years. One size up fit perfectly. Looks exactly like the picture.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Bowser Boys costumeBy GiGi | October 13, 2022The costume and accessories are great, however the one-piece costume does run a little small and the material is not very thick. Keep this in mind when ordering for cooler climates where additional layers would need to be worn underneath for warmth. I ordered this for my grandson because the local "halloween" stores didn't carry "larger" sizes. I ordered him a L (10/12) and should have ordered the next size up. Unfortunately, the next size up jumps up in price. Overall this is a great costume and would have given it 5 stars if the sizing was better.Was this review helpful to you?
- I would go for the deluxeBy echelss | October 12, 2022This was priced pretty high but the mask wouldn't stay on my little ones face. I ended up having to order the headpiece from the deluxe costume so that he is comfortable wearing this.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- BOWSER!By Anonymous | October 17, 2018My 5 year old grandson was thrilled when I told him I was able to find a " BOWSER" costume. It's really cute but tends to run on the small size..glad I ordered a much larger size.Was this review helpful to you?